Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Apr 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM Post #136 of 303
no sense!
it should make a sense if you pay 4000$ for extends your ears frequency response in the surgery then pay next 4000$ for the 20 drivers in-ear monitors.

h e a d & s c i - f i . o r g

Apr 1, 2011 at 11:06 PM Post #139 of 303
I can hear treble frequencies coming from the CT20 that exceed the specified 30kHz

with drivers number 12 and 13 merely acting as supervisors over drivers 14-16 which handle the low end of the bass range. Drivers 17-19 further add the depth defying bass response of the earphones while driver number 20 emits a frequency that acts as an aphrodisiac, for a truly invigorating audio experience.

People actually fell for this?

Apr 2, 2011 at 3:08 AM Post #145 of 303

Quote:
driver number 20 emits a frequency that acts as an aphrodisiac,

People actually fell for this?

I think certain low frequencies ranges may be able to trigger certain involuntary reactions in your body's nervous and/or glandular systems. Whether or not that's an aphrodisiac... I'll leave that up to an episode of Jerry Springer.

Apr 2, 2011 at 6:33 AM Post #149 of 303
Ok guys... it is a joke. It was done very very well though. They did actually make a set of these. The coil is a giant inductor and the large resistor is used to balance the non-bass drivers. There's no way it would be loud enough driven straight off an iPod or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back