Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Apr 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #76 of 303

Quote:
No one mentioned Jude being able to hear 5Hz and 30kHz frequencies? Cmon, guys.

LOL
Maybe he should check:
http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/can-you-hear-this-hearing-test/

Heck, maybe we are all suckers and April 1st is all year long. We pay an awful lot of money toward equipment that reproduces sounds that we can't hear.

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #79 of 303
I wonder if this new product will sound $7500 better than my universal and custom IEM.  Does each driver control a single frequency range?  Who knows, I eagerly await the individuals (if any) with that much disposable income.  Just crazy IMHO.  On a sarcastic note, I'm saving up for bionic or golden ear drums that should end the whole "how many drivers can I cram into this tiny finite space.  the more the merrier."

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:10 PM Post #80 of 303
April Fools?

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #82 of 303
LOL hilarious.

I wonder what JH audio must be thinking
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #85 of 303
So Andrew, how hard is it trying to post with a straight face after reading the first page of response lol
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #88 of 303
although this is probably going to be available to the supremus lounge for cost of parts only, I'd also rather wait for the upgrade to the 25 driver IEM later this year, leapfrogging the early adopters in the armature race. and I've just committed some time on my calendar to have my inner ears surgically widened and prepped in anticipation of a balanced IEM woofer for at least one if not both sides. its going to be a lengthy process but I'm sure it's going to be worth it. I wasn't sure at first whether I could commit the funds, but some of Jude's contacts hooked me up with a neurosurgeon and a plastic surgeon and a top-notch experimental otolaryngologist at UC San Francisco. thanks bro!

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #89 of 303

Quote:
I wonder if this new product will sound $7500 better than my universal and custom IEM.  Does each driver control a single frequency range?  Who knows, I eagerly await the individuals (if any) with that much disposable income.  Just crazy IMHO.  On a sarcastic note, I'm saving up for bionic or golden ear drums that should end the whole "how many drivers can I cram into this tiny finite space.  the more the merrier."

Quote:
If the price tag doesn't do it, I heard that 7 Hz in your ears will make you poop your pants.

Some out there are constapated, it might Help!

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #90 of 303
It's amazing how many took this seriously.  Good job, Jude.  Great mockups, too.  Plus good free advertising on the part of Sleek Audio. 
rolleyes.gif

Happy April 1st, everybody...LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back