Sky Audio Cables
Nov 7, 2019 at 3:49 PM Post #16 of 197
My second order just arrived today, a lot quicker than the first order! and again, I'm very please with these cables.

IMG_3264.jpg IMG_3265.jpg IMG_3263.jpg

Nov 7, 2019 at 7:01 PM Post #18 of 197
Yeah, I spent a few minutes deciding on which combo worked best, using chocolate brown as the common color.

The connectors are not quite the same grade as those used by Forza, Impact, Toxic, etc., but they are still quite sturdy and unless you think they will endure undue stress, I believe they will be fine. That's probably where some of the cost savings lie.

Nov 20, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #19 of 197
Yeah, I spent a few minutes deciding on which combo worked best, using chocolate brown as the common color.

The connectors are not quite the same grade as those used by Forza, Impact, Toxic, etc., but they are still quite sturdy and unless you think they will endure undue stress, I believe they will be fine. That's probably where some of the cost savings lie.
I've placed an order, the cables are on their way. I'll post about it when I get it.

Nov 20, 2019 at 9:06 AM Post #20 of 197
Cool, thanks! Please let Reece know that i referred you. I don't get anything for it, but I did tell him I'd give him a pitch over here.

Nov 22, 2019 at 10:36 PM Post #22 of 197
just ordered one in black and orange for the 2c. i like the look of them. thx for this thread
My pleasure. Please let me know how you like them.

Nov 25, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #24 of 197
Very interested in your (sonic) opinion guys!! Please post!

I am in the UK and looking for a replacement cable for my Focals. The 4m Kaa-cousin Focal cable is a pain. My life is at risk!

£40 for a decent cable sounds tempting!

Nov 25, 2019 at 10:57 PM Post #25 of 197
As I've said in my previous review, I find these to be a great value. But please note that I freely admit that I am not prone to hearing subtle sonic differences. I have purchased four (4) of these for my ZMFs and Audezes.

Nov 29, 2019 at 8:02 AM Post #27 of 197
Yikes, those look great! I was not aware he offered that kind of wrap. All of mine are basic four-wire braids (which I love). Even the terminator connector is different than mine.

Nov 29, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #28 of 197
Yikes, those look great! I was not aware he offered that kind of wrap. All of mine are basic four-wire braids (which I love). Even the terminator connector is different than mine.

Thanks! Reece is such a nice guy and he accommodated my requests for 4.4 termination and the bigger sleeve because I like this look over the braided one.

Nov 29, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #29 of 197
Cool, I'm glad to direct business in his direction.

Dec 22, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #30 of 197
some above the split, but not very bad, and really only noticeable when the music if not playing (or at a very low volume). The only way I notice it is if I actually run my fingers up and down the cable.
Thanks for posting about these cables from Sky Audio. Started looking for a replacement for my stock Sen. HD 700 cable which has just developed a break. Can you hear a difference between the silver and copper, if you bought both that is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back