Skullcandy
Feb 23, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #16 of 21
http://www.head-fi.org/forum.php?action=postsbyuser&id=162286 <-- Almost every single one of this guys posts has to do with skull candy. The other ones have to do with illegally setting up a radio station with pirated music. Quit giving him a soapbox to troll.

Apr 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #17 of 21
I just ordered the (what I suppose are considered mid-range phones) Beyerdynamic DT 770-PRO Headphones and a NuForce uDAC-2 DAC/Amp. I used to listen to music on some Bose noise-canceling phones (which I thought were very expensive until coming here), but the bridge broke a few years ago and I haven't messed with them for a long time. At the time, I do remember being quite happy with them.
My question is, do you all find yourselves listening to good music on good equipment while you work, or is it too distracting for you audiophiles? :wink: I probably listen to music 60 hours each week, but it is because I listen in the background while I work or surf the web. Sometimes, if I find a song I like, I'll listen to it over and over - its like I'm "in the zone".

Apr 22, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #19 of 21
I tried the Skullcandy aviators....I gotta say they were pretty good....the cups are upside down but they were shockingly good.

Apr 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #20 of 21
My roommate's skullcandy Tis broke, and he's using my Sr60s now. He asked me which skullcandys he should get next. I tried to nicely guide him towards something better, but since He has $80 in store credit he's set on skullcandy. Then I suggested the aviators due to the good things I've read about them (and I sort of want to hear them =D) but he doesn't want to spend that much. Right now he's thinking the (awful) skullcrusher vibrating bass phones..... Grrr.....=/

Apr 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #21 of 21
Tell him if he gets the skullcrushers a plague of locusts will befall his house... or at least it will sound like it. 

Quote:
My roommate's skullcandy Tis broke, and he's using my Sr60s now. He asked me which skullcandys he should get next. I tried to nicely guide him towards something better, but since He has $80 in store credit he's set on skullcandy. Then I suggested the aviators due to the good things I've read about them (and I sort of want to hear them =D) but he doesn't want to spend that much. Right now he's thinking the (awful) skullcrusher vibrating bass phones..... Grrr.....=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back