Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Jan 13, 2011 at 9:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Shawn8864

New Head-Fier
I looked at the skullcandy skullcrushers on amazon, and saw a few different colors for them. The 2 i like are pinstripe black and black with checkers. The checkered ones say they are outdated and a new version is available. The new version is the pinstripe. So, is the checkered version actually an old version of the product? I've heard places that the skullcrushers didnt fit into ipods with cases on them, but then the new ones do. (I have a case on my ipod) 

Jan 13, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #3 of 17
no i just decided to make this thread for absolutely no reason -_-. i know all people on this site randomly hate them but i'll c if i hate them or not when i try my friend's next week. 

Jan 13, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #6 of 17
I'm not as much as an audiophile as most people here, I don't even have a nice set of headphones, but you can definitely tell that the Skullcandies are not worth what they charge. Just save up and get some M50s.

Jan 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #7 of 17

Quote:
no i just decided to make this thread for absolutely no reason -_-. i know all people on this site randomly hate them but i'll c if i hate them or not when i try my friend's next week. 

...really?...we have our reasons...

Jan 15, 2011 at 1:05 AM Post #14 of 17
This guy probably just hasn't had experience with high quality music yet. I used to really like a big boomy bass because it is what I had grown up with in cars and stuff. But since I got my m50's I've been trained to a higher standard of bass. But hey, if the op wants to stick with his big boomy unclear bass then those headphones will honestly fit him very well. But if he thinks he wants to step into higher quality music then thats when we can step in and help. Til then though... he's not gonna get much love on here lol

Jan 15, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #15 of 17
Guys, little patience mmkay? We were all new to "higher quality" headphones once.

OP: I was referring to something like this. Are you in the US? Try Radio Shack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back