skullcandy mix master mikes?
Dec 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #2 of 6

Quote:
these headphones look pretty promising, but does anyone have any critiques on these headphones? how do they compare to the beats by dr. dre?

ur killing my ballz man...ur killing mah ballz

okay, recovered from a momentary heart murmur there, anywho, this isn't a forum to ask about skullcandy or dr dre headphones

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #3 of 6
I hate how people bash headphones just because of a name without even trying them. the mix masters from what I have heard are much better than the beats by dre while they maintain a pretty much balanced sound. There was a video on YouTube. Anyone on headfi have them?

Jan 13, 2011 at 4:07 AM Post #4 of 6
i havent tried any skullcandies as they are usualy overpriced trash.
but i have tried the beats HD.

i am so disapointed...

superficial base designed for kids that like the boom but dont feel the impack, the middle range is muddy as hell and the silibance is horrible.
not to mention that someone forgot the soundstage.

i cant believe they are in the same price range as a HD650...

Oct 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I hate how people bash headphones just because of a name without even trying them. the mix masters from what I have heard are much better than the beats by dre while they maintain a pretty much balanced sound. There was a video on YouTube. Anyone on headfi have them?

This here, +1

Skullcandy Mix Master Mikes are GREAT headphones that have great sound quality. The other day I tried them on at Best Buy, and in fact, I actually prefer its sound over the HD25-1 II and its slightly brighter than the M-80s. Just take good care of them, as I've heard the MMMs break quite easily.  

Take them over any model of Beats anyday, Beats are only bad. Only the Pros are half decent.

Stop bashing around overmarketed headphones just because majority of those products aren't that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back