Singlepower ES-1 and Sennheiser HE90
Feb 16, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #31 of 65
That is indeed a most wonderous sight. Truly a wonder for the eyes and no doubt ears. You are a very lucky man and hope you enjoy them as much as I think you will.

orphsmile.gif

Feb 16, 2006 at 9:57 AM Post #34 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachikoma
Carl: bout time you updated your profile, isn't it? I've lost count of all the expensive gear you bought.
tongue.gif

It is, yes, but I'm trying to supprise everyone.
orphsmile.gif

My audio setup is still very much a work in progress right now, and I have a long road ahead getting the DAC and ampflication stages where I want them to be. Besides I think it'd be neat for a poor, country bumpkin student like myself to suddenly go from generic to world-beating.

I wonder if Mikhail would make a "lite" version of the ES-1...?

Feb 16, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #36 of 65
Great Amp and Cans, Lucky sod. I could only afford half of that wonderful combination. Enjoy man.

Feb 17, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #38 of 65
I'm Speechless
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

this is a true, Listening Nirvana, I'm Impressed with the effort you and Mikhail Made to the final solution, a remarkble journy indeed !

Feb 18, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #42 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
That is one sweet amp. I think wmcmanus and/or agile_one need one of these so we will have it available at future Florida meets. Although, I guess Wayne has his hands ful with the SDS-XLR. Gene, it's up to you.

Enjoy the amp!

DavidNY - congrats on a great setup, and for going about the process in a rational, sane way. I can only imagine how wonderful it all sounds, and how happy you must be with it.

Will you be coming to the National Meet in April? I, and am sure many others, would love to meet and greet you and your gear there.

In the meantime - Mikhail, I am available for testing your creations - have HE90, need amp ...
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back