Singlepower ES-1 and Sennheiser HE90
Mar 12, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #61 of 65
Since these are not "base" price units what's the actual ballpark price for the ES-1's being discussed here?

What are the upgrades in the 2 units being discussed?

Thanks Mitch

Mar 12, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #62 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
Since these are not "base" price units what's the actual ballpark price for the ES-1's being discussed here?

Thanks Mitch

I'm sure they cost more than an "insane"ly priced HP-1.
biggrin.gif

Best,

-Jason

Mar 12, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #63 of 65
Quote:

Thanks Mitch

I too am interested in the price of the upgraded units.. although I can't even afford the base unit alone,
frown.gif

Mar 12, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #64 of 65
Quote:

Thanks Mitch

DavidNy posted what upgrades are in his ES-1 in the first post of the thread,Mine may have a little more Blackgates in it plus pass through jacks in the back.As for cost you will have to ask Mikhail about that.

Mar 12, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #65 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
That is one sweet amp. I think wmcmanus and/or agile_one need one of these so we will have it available at future Florida meets. Although, I guess Wayne has his hands ful with the SDS-XLR. Gene, it's up to you.

Enjoy the amp!

Hands full and wallet empty! It's been a rough couple of months with the SDS-XLR, my new vinly rig and new speakers. I'm pretty much spent out for 2006 other than getting some amps that will adequately drive the new speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back