Simple Survey on Music Appreciation
Jun 26, 2011 at 10:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Crazyguy106

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everybody,

I'm doing a short simple survey on Music Appreciation and would appreciate it if everyone could help to fill it up. It's just 10 simple and straightforward question but it'll really help give perspective to interests in music.

Thanks! The survey is here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3JKPLSL

Jun 27, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #3 of 32
Its done! let us know the survey results man! 

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #5 of 32
Thanks guys! As it is MELODY seems to be the most important factor... =) And almost everyone surveyed is a music lover! =)

Definitely some interesting results too... But will share more when more results are in. =D

Jun 28, 2011 at 7:13 AM Post #8 of 32
Yep.

Jun 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #11 of 32
Done, and another bump.

Jul 4, 2011 at 12:16 AM Post #13 of 32
Hey thanks everyone!

It's great to see that there are so many music lovers out there! And interestingly the age range for the survey the most was 22-30... And interestingly enough Classical and Modern Jazz were the two most selected genres. Most people prefer Melody, then Harmony, then Mood as their factors for music listening. And 65% of people seem to be interested in furthering music appreciation! That's a really high percentage!

The survey shall continue, but this is the current result... =D

Jul 4, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #14 of 32
Done. I found the music choices you listed are kind of "hit and miss". For instance, you have a very niche sub genre of metal in "mathcore" but fail to list prime sub genres like "black metal".

Perhaps it's best to stick to major genres of music to avoid having to list a trillion sub genres :)

Jul 4, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #15 of 32
Done.

However, I was not able to type in any of the text boxes. iOS kept dropping the keyboard a moment after I selected them. I would have filled them out - I wasn't ignoring the survey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back