SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Dec 10, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #197 of 254
Oh boy, maybe one day, when you amp finally arrives, sorry for my sarcasm
biggrin.gif

On the serious note, we do appreciate your willingness mate, especially because of your great SR 009 system to become complete soon. Such systems are rare, certainly not in such ear speakers and amp combination, so, appreciation is all my.

Quote:

Thanks mate.  If we ever meet in the flesh I will buy you a drink.
beerchug.gif

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #199 of 254
We are really waiting for that February, not only that it bring us closer to a spring time, but also that Audio Jester will get lucky, at last
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 12, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #207 of 254
No offence, but don't you thing WES would have been better idea?
none taken, if i knew that I would have had to wait this long, in the process lose the warranty on my 009's and completely embarrass myself by letting down Sezai and the Head-Fi community then yes... I would not have ordered the BHSE. Although I would prefer the new Liquid Lightning over the WES. Unfortunately, I was gullible enough to believe what I was told when it came to release dates. I won't be making that mistake again.

Feb 18, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #209 of 254
none taken, if i knew that I would have had to wait this long, in the process lose the warranty on my 009's and completely embarrass myself by letting down Sezai and the Head-Fi community then yes... I would not have ordered the BHSE. Although I would prefer the new Liquid Lightning over the WES. Unfortunately, I was gullible enough to believe what I was told when it came to release dates. I won't be making that mistake again.
The waits of a non-UL listed, high voltage device built for hobbyists without any other quality control than the builder and the buyer is a risk that's burned our community over and over. Not that this is a reflection of your particular builder but our reliance on a quasi-cottage industry. There have been some real messes over the years. I think the biggest dishonesty going is the wait times for product.

Feb 18, 2015 at 5:19 PM Post #210 of 254
I just rediscovered these...I had to revert using my older pre as my current one has tube problems.
I switched to the old which had XLR connecters also. Well I switched & it sounded terrible...Then Bang! I remembered I still had Sezai's cables.
Out came the Rumi for Connection with the Mono's & the next thickest..(Sorry cannot remember its name) connection with my Dac.

No Kidding, I could not believe it was the same system! Amazing transformation, suddenly everything sounded right ,alive, dynamic, transparent, bass got snappy & tightened up. In fact its sounding Crystal clear. By this I mean, you know when you flick a crystal glass & you can hear that Tingggg. Well that's the best way I can describe it. ( Actually stole this quote from my wife)
 I can hear my music again without the frustration. Once again these cables are simply amazing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back