SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Sep 5, 2014 at 6:54 AM Post #168 of 254
A new range of IEM cable has been made by Mr. Saktanber. First impressions are really good. Especially, IEM2 cable makes a real difference regarding the stock cable. It has a very organic and natural sounding. Even though they are silver, they have a little of copper's low end taste and atmosphere on the entire spectrum without lacking micro details. After enough burning-in, I am gonna write a review about them.

Here is the prices:

IEM1: 249 USD
IEM2: 398 USD

And also a picture with IEM1, IEM1 Balanced, IEM2 Balanced, Hifiman HM901, Hifiman HM802 and UM Mentor:

Sep 5, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #169 of 254
That's cool, didn't know Saktanber makes IEM cables too.. Such a pity I've sold off my ak120 and fitear tg334 awhile back.. If not this is definitely on list after trying his rumi cables for my PC setup... Just wondering, does he make USB cable as well?

Sep 6, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #172 of 254
Wow....They look sooooo interesting. Love the red & blue on the end where the pins join your IEM. Sure makes it easy, as Im always trying to look for the R or L.....
Looking forward to reading your final thoughts on these....

Sep 6, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #173 of 254
Their built quality is really good, soft and very flexible like Saktanber's other cables. 

As you said, coloring pins makes finding right channel easier. :) 

I am really impressed their sounds... He has used an Oyaide 3.5 TRRS balanced plug that I sent. Probably, the sound would be better with better plugs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back