SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Jul 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #151 of 254
Wow Sezai... Awesome spot.....Turkey is one gorgeous place to visit....
Also Your pic reminds me of what your cables do to my system.......take them out .......& Im in a stuffy hotel room without views.........

Jul 15, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #152 of 254
It's surprising that silverfi is garnering little interest here. I've had its Rumi XLR cables for about 3 months, and the quality it brings to me is nothing short of amazing. I still can remember the first time I plugged in the cable, it just gave me an immediate WOW! Can't believe such leaps of improvement it brings to my system. Even till date, I'm still astounded by the little magic it produces whenever I listen to my music. Thanks Sezai for your work and hopefully there will be more and more people who will be exposed to your cables and like them :)

Edwin 

Jul 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #153 of 254
Well this tour was one way to have promoted these cables....Im in total agreement with you Edwin...
My only gripe is that I know one day soon I will be having to post them North.......

Jul 21, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #154 of 254
Hi,

I have been listening to Silver Fi's iem cable on my UM Mentor for a while. I am really impressed with its timble and control on highs. No low frequency bloating at all. I have decided to order an extra cable for balanced listening on my HM901 after seeing its perfection. I do really like Silver Fi's IEM cables. Highly recommended.

I am going to send my equipment to Mr. Saktanber for a listening and experiencing. He is a really nice and helpful person. I will discuss with him how Mentor should be with new balanced cable. He is more than a seller and cable maker. I am happy to know him.

Jul 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #155 of 254
It's surprising that silverfi is garnering little interest here. I've had its Rumi XLR cables for about 3 months, and the quality it brings to me is nothing short of amazing. I still can remember the first time I plugged in the cable, it just gave me an immediate WOW! Can't believe such leaps of improvement it brings to my system. Even till date, I'm still astounded by the little magic it produces whenever I listen to my music. Thanks Sezai for your work and hopefully there will be more and more people who will be exposed to your cables and like them :)

Edwin 
When you hear it, you immediately have less respect for the science types who use their talents to make people feel they are fooling themselves. There are sonic differences in cables and if they can't identify them, then they have failed.

Jul 24, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #157 of 254
I'm going to take a stab at why these cables are so superior to what I've heard from other cables. The primary issue is the purity and extrusion methods used in making their own metal. They have directional properties based on their design. The vast majority of cable suppliers use a few supply houses for their wire. Our friends at Silverfi do their own processes specifically designed for audio. Next is the sleeving and braiding of the cables. Minimizing the interaction of internal reflective inductance into the signal. Meaning no background noise. I know Sezai will be protective of his extremely intensive methods and I respect that. But I would love to have him give his thought process that's developed a world class cable. He's converting some initially skeptical listeners. I was one. Were I to receive a boon, I'd wire my entire system with his products, including internal component devices. The small incremental changes I've heard over the years have been nothing like I heard with his Rumi XLRs. Makes me wish I could hear his top tier line up.

Some day Sezai.

But a big thank you to Blackmore for bringing attention to this unique and outstanding line of products. The typical response would be damn you. My wallet is hiding but when I've found its hiding spot and can pry it's contents, I will be a customer. If people who have taken my advice and benefited by it care to take another piece of advice for the betterment of sound, try this companies products.

Jul 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #160 of 254
Ahh awesome, thanks for that. The Turquoise Series would be truely awesome. I can only dream about how well they would fit into my systems....
Heck! I already am in love with his Rumi & Spirit cables....
Also agree we should thank Blackmore for bringing them to our attention.......

Jul 26, 2014 at 4:36 PM Post #161 of 254
Thank you guys for the kind words. It was and still is an privilege to be a part of Mr. Sezai creation and, hopefully, we may get another chance to try more of his work in the future.

Aug 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #162 of 254
If there is interest in hearing these cables, I would really like to see them come back through the US again. Perhaps we can get both RCA and XLR sets for more participation. If you do want to give these cables a try, PM me. I'll try setting up a schedule so shipping is not so bad. It will be a while as they are currently down under.

Aug 31, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #165 of 254
Audio Jester, would you like me to post out the cables to you? So you will have them on hand when it finally shows up....
Just PM me your address details & I will arrange this during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back