SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Nov 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #181 of 254
Tell us good news mate, we all very interested how that mistery amp you are waiting sounds like
ksc75smile.gif

THX

Quote:
Not yet, there have been indications that the amp may be sent in a few weeks.

Dec 9, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #192 of 254
Hey all, thanks for kind thoughts I am fine and luckily I was not badly affected by the miniature cyclone but a few people I know were not so lucky, the property damage was significant.
So, where's the amp? Don't know. I was assuming from what i was told that it was due any day now, not so, I have been watching the bhse thread like a hawk and the last official update indicates that the initial roll-out was to see how the shipping goes. I assume this is to check if the packaging is adequate, which it wasn't in one case with the amp arriving damaged. I have tried many times throughout this year to get a confirmation on the expected date for postage, the last one was end of July of this year. As you all can probably tell it has been very challenging to get anything concrete and it is hard to judge the accuracy of the proposed deadlines for shipping. If I were to make a prediction I would say begining of February next year for delivery to my door.

This whole saga has been extremely embarrassing and frustrating, I genuinely had not realised how long this process takes when putting my name down for this cable review. I do wish that I had stuck to my guns earlier in the year when I offered to bow out of the review. I am willing to remove myself still and if Sezai feels that this ridiculous situation has gone on long enough (as I do), then I will leave it to him to make the call.
Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Dec 10, 2014 at 6:58 AM Post #195 of 254
Good to hear you are well Brook. I was getting a bit worried there. Man that amp has got to be one of the longest waits ever.... Suppose the maker has his reasons also so cant blame anyone here. It will eventually get there.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back