Dec 8, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #61 of 75
Hey, I want to join if it's not too late. Can't believe I missed this thread, I actually had to use the search function to get here!

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #62 of 75
HappyOne Meet That dude, That dude meet HappyOne
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #63 of 75
Still not gotten a pm from HappyOne... Anyone else want to pair up with me?

Dec 10, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #64 of 75
Did you send him one? Just checking
smily_headphones1.gif
. Give it a couple days I'd say.

Dec 13, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #69 of 75
ordered today hope they both get there before the 25th

Dec 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #70 of 75
Last year both my partner and I received our cds after Christmas. Of course, shipping to Singapore was no picnic but the wait was worth it.

This year I have a great partner and we have both received our gifts. Once again I've been introduced to new music and I'm always grateful when someone shares something they enjoy. I can only hope Pat, and all participants, enjoy their gifts as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Oh yeah, I'm into team instant gratification. No waiting for Christmas Day here.
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*in a whiny voice*
My assigned partner won't reply to my PM's, I'm not gonna get a Christmas present this year!
*looks down and starts machine gun-style crying*

Can't believe you were let down..........Humbug.

Received my gift on Saturday, what a great choice by limpidglitch, hopefully he will get his in time for Christmas.

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #73 of 75
I've got my CD before Christmas! Thanks HappyOne!

I still can't get his CD shipped on the count that my Debit Card details were hacked and I lost all the money in my bank. But as soon as I get my replacement card, I'll head to amazon. I'll try to have the CD at your doorstep before the new year at least.

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone, especially you Aimless1!

Apr 24, 2010 at 6:41 AM Post #74 of 75
I think it is a good idea for the mods to un-sticky this thread cause in about a few years it would start to clog up the first page. This is just my opinion so if you would like to leave it this way, I have absolutely no problem with it.

Btw, are we going to exchange gifts next year? I had missed this years christmas gift exchange so I would be extremely happy if we get to trade again next year.

Apr 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM Post #75 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by beamthegreat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Btw, are we going to exchange gifts next year? I had missed this years christmas gift exchange so I would be extremely happy if we get to trade again next year.

Why wait until next year?
Since this thread is about last years christmas gift exchange, and we most certainly have one coming up in November this year as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back