Dec 1, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #46 of 75
I'll give it a shot :)

Dec 1, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #47 of 75
Doh.. Can't believe I missed this.. I'm in if it's not too late

Dec 1, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #48 of 75
I missed this too. Sign me up for stragglers please!

Dec 2, 2009 at 11:40 AM Post #49 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool beans, sign me up. Would prefer to ship within Canada (ie: would be more likely to ship a non-cd
biggrin.gif
), though US is ok too.

As the closest canucklehead I call dibs on Armaegis!

Dec 6, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #51 of 75
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay. Miami Beach has shoddy wireless and I was not able to get online. Anyhow, I arrived last night back in Ottawa (who says WE have bad weather... DC was snow/iced in and half the flights cancelled. I barely made it back to Canada where it is nice and sunny and 10 degrees warmer
smily_headphones1.gif
) and I will be setting up the list later today. So by this evening everyone will have their assignments.

Best bet to get gifts to people is to use an online shop like Amazon.

Cheers.

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM Post #53 of 75
The list is in the first post!

Please contact your partners to begin the exchange. Between the partners, folks can negotiate what might be exchanged. Typically it has been at least 1 new CD. Sometimes people will exchange electronics, or LPs or sometimes a generous partner will send a few items. The only obligation is that one actually sends something, the "New" "Used" "Other" attributes can be worked out, but if someone requests a new CD, this is what should be sent as that has been the bare minimum level of entry over the years.

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #55 of 75
Best bet is to contact your partners via PM and then figure out what will be exchanged and then order it up on Amazon or the like to get it there by Christmas. I'm hooked up with XXII, not sure how the HK Amazon works (is there one?) but I'm hoping to get him something before the end of Dec.

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #56 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Best bet is to contact your partners via PM and then figure out what will be exchanged and then order it up on Amazon or the like to get it there by Christmas. I'm hooked up with XXII, not sure how the HK Amazon works (is there one?) but I'm hoping to get him something before the end of Dec.

HMV Hong Kong - The Music & Movie Master

and I suggest eveyone comes back and show off your gift here
icon10.gif

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #58 of 75
Great, we got paired up!
biggrin.gif
The Actual and I already made contact exchanging addresses and music preferences. This is going to be fun! Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and I suggest eveyone comes back and show off your gift here
icon10.gif

We usually have a "Whadjaget?" thread for that
biggrin.gif

2008 exchange whadjaget?
2007 exchange whadjaget?
2006 exchange whadjaget?

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #59 of 75
If it is not too late I will do this.

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #60 of 75
If we don't have someone new post in this thread by the end of the week, send me a PM and I'll exchange with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back