Shure Se535 vs special edition shure se535 vs ue900 vs westone 4r
Aug 27, 2014 at 8:10 AM Post #78 of 82
I must say, I find myself chuckling at how dumb I was when I first started the thread. I'd like to thank all those who contributed to the thread for your help, because if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have gone far in Audiophilia. Working my way to be a reviewer soon, got a couple of GREAT audiophile friends here in Singapore.

Aug 27, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #79 of 82
I'm currently using an Ak100 with a xduoo xd01 dac/amp and an er4 as my iem. Really loving the setup now. You guys should try the Dunu DN2000. Don't be fooled by the brand name. They sound SICK.

Aug 27, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #80 of 82
I must say, I find myself chuckling at how dumb I was when I first started the thread. I'd like to thank all those who contributed to the thread for your help, because if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have gone far in Audiophilia. Working my way to be a reviewer soon, got a couple of GREAT audiophile friends here in Singapore.

If you are Singapore, you should meet Yeo! A great reviewer from Singapore and a fellow writer from CYMBACAVUM. Maybe you already know him XD Oh, also support Music Sanctuary, dealer of multiple CIEM companies in Singapore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back