shure SE215spe vs yamaha eph-100 vs GR07 Bass Edt
Apr 27, 2014 at 8:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

GodBless

New Head-Fier
In terms of same price in my country 
what would u recommend more beetwen this 3?
shure SE215spe or yamaha eph-100 or GR07 Bass Edt

I listen most EDM, some metal, and some blues & jazz
I like detail so which one is give more detail and rumble?
and which one handles sibilance better ? cuz I hate sibilance :frowning2:
also I need thick mid and not too forward

previously had MH1C but idk I still like  much my headphone better (HA S500)
I feel that MH1C mid need more thickness sound (give it to my brother and gone @@)
also had KSC 75 before and love the crisp and detail sound but can't help with the isolation (never use it 3 years ago since its broke)

thanks 
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 28, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #3 of 6
Of the three, I would pick the GR07 Bass Ed. They have great clarity and bass, almost like a jack of all trades at their price point. The SE215 I would not recommend however, the trebles roll off too quickly and are not sparkly enough, not much clarity there.

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM Post #4 of 6
Just wanna know.. I came form headphone like hd 202, siberia v2, and jvc s500. i wanna try an iem so i buy mh1c. Aftr 100 hr i like the sound but when i listen with my headphone again still I like headphone sound much better..

What kind of "term" that I miss in iem? What makes Im liking my headphone / headset more?

Thx

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:07 AM Post #5 of 6
Just wanna know.. I came form headphone like hd 202, siberia v2, and jvc s500. i wanna try an iem so i buy mh1c. Aftr 100 hr i like the sound but when i listen with my headphone again still I like headphone sound much better..

What kind of "term" that I miss in iem? What makes Im liking my headphone / headset more?

Thx

If you're okay with both their sound, like bass, mid or treble quantity, then it's probably the soundstage and/or presentation. IEMs sound more restricted, especially when compared with headphones in the same or near its price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back