Shure SE215 Replacement Recommendations?
Aug 9, 2015 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Myrine

New Head-Fier
I've had my Shures for 3 years now and a few weeks ago they bit the dust. 

I'm very used to the sound quality of these earphones now and am looking for a replacement pair of earbuds that have similar sound balance and noise cancellation. 

Right now, I'm using a pair of Ecko Unltd. Zone earbuds and the bass is way too heavy for me.  I know, I know.  They were a last-minute drugstore buy. 

Listen to a LOT of podcasts and music that have a wide range of genres.

Models I'm interested in:
SoundMAGIC E10
Shure SE112m+-GR
Etymotic MC5

If any of you guys have additional suggestions for $60 or under, please let me know!  Thanks guys!

Aug 9, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #2 of 3
  I've had my Shures for 3 years now and a few weeks ago they bit the dust. 

I'm very used to the sound quality of these earphones now and am looking for a replacement pair of earbuds that have similar sound balance and noise cancellation. 

Right now, I'm using a pair of Ecko Unltd. Zone earbuds and the bass is way too heavy for me.  I know, I know.  They were a last-minute drugstore buy. 

Listen to a LOT of podcasts and music that have a wide range of genres.

Models I'm interested in:
SoundMAGIC E10
Shure SE112m+-GR
Etymotic MC5

If any of you guys have additional suggestions for $60 or under, please let me know!  Thanks guys!

The etymotics have a less bassy sound, but better noise isolations, hope that helped a bit.

Aug 10, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #3 of 3
M6 pro? They sound better then the shure 215 but the isolation is better on the 215. It's $50 and looks like the shure 215 somewhat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back