Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic Earphones
Feb 24, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #1,742 of 6,082

Replaced just the headphones, the amp/dac and accessories were untouched.

Expat852,

Thank you for the update.  All KSE-1500's owners (including myself) are watching this thread very carefully and it sounds like Shure has done the right thing by you and intern all of us!  I just hope it was an atypical product defect as I know you are very careful with your equipment or at some point we will all be heading down the same road.  

The earpieces are absolutely the very best I've heard I'm so happy with them and paired with the RWAK380+RWAKAMP the sound is just amazing!  I just can't take these things out of my ears!

Thank you my friend,
Sincerely,
-Speed 

Feb 25, 2016 at 1:48 AM Post #1,743 of 6,082
After using the KSE1500 for almost a month. I think the best thing about them is no fatigue. I can just listen to them continuously for hours. Also at low volumes when you just want music but not till they distract you, they are still quite enjoyable. 

And when I want some short burst of excitement, I just eq it.

Feb 25, 2016 at 4:17 AM Post #1,744 of 6,082
Where did you all buy your KSE-1500's from.

Spoke to Shure distribution UK about them today, and was told very clearly that absolutely nobody anywhere in the world should have any in stock yet.

I told the Shure person that this was just like the SE846 release where Shure UK denied availabilityanywhere in the world when I had already bought my pair in Japan. He said it was not like that at all and that there had not been any leak of KSE-1500's.

So, where did you all get them?

Feb 25, 2016 at 6:03 AM Post #1,746 of 6,082
Mine is stereo singapore

Feb 25, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #1,748 of 6,082
  Where did you all buy your KSE-1500's from.

Spoke to Shure distribution UK about them today, and was told very clearly that absolutely nobody anywhere in the world should have any in stock yet.

I told the Shure person that this was just like the SE846 release where Shure UK denied availabilityanywhere in the world when I had already bought my pair in Japan. He said it was not like that at all and that there had not been any leak of KSE-1500's.

So, where did you all get them?

When I was looking for them in the US not all Shure distributor's were getting them either and maybe that is the case in the UK too.  -Speed 

Feb 25, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #1,749 of 6,082
mmm.....I got mine in Hong Kong 2nd week of January (I think HK is  the very first country to release the KSE or is it Japan?).  The authorized distributor of Shure in H.K.  gave me the retail list. I called one and reserved mine. Flew in from Manila. Ate some delicious congee. . Flew out of Hong Kong  with my precious cargo.

Feb 26, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #1,754 of 6,082
Musicdirect.com via Amazon.com

Feb 26, 2016 at 6:30 AM Post #1,755 of 6,082
Today I tried the wa8 as a dac. It's really enjoyable. Smooth warm mids with enhance bass and sub bass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back