Shure E500's - May or June?
Jun 13, 2006 at 6:33 AM Post #16 of 75
sad to here that, even my credit was being charged by paypal, there's still another months to wait.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #18 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by ITZBITZ
Thanks for the update Todd, I presume our credit cards won't be charged until they ship as usual?

once todd accepted my paypal payment, my credit card was charged.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2006 at 9:07 AM Post #19 of 75
Even if you're withdrawing funds from a credit card, if you are using paypal to transfer the money, then I don't think Todd can leave the paypal transaction sitting.

Jul 12, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #21 of 75
Hi Todd, any update on the release date for these phones?

Jul 13, 2006 at 7:44 AM Post #22 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuurajou
Hi Todd, any update on the release date for these phones?

From the E500 page of Todd's website
Quote:

We are taking pre-orders and will start shipping by the end of July. There have been a few delays but the arrival time is drawing near...

Jul 13, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #23 of 75
Yeah I checked the website, but a lot of websites advertised May, then June, and obviously now July. So, just wanted confirmation if it was actually happening in July.

Jul 17, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #24 of 75
I order mine from Todd today. I saw the Headroom is already filling pre-orders. I was interested in finding out if mine would be shipped out as well in the end of july.

-Chris

Jul 17, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #25 of 75
Actually, I asked Headroom(Jorge) if they were shipping and so far, the answer is not yet. He advised me that Shure will ship the full Headroom allotment this week. I'm going to assume the same is true for Todd so it looks like we'll all be getting some E500 treats in the next couple of weeks!

Hooyah!!
icon10.gif

Jul 18, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #26 of 75
HI All,

It appears I will be receiving some - hopefully all of the E500 that I have ordered. They are supposed to ship to me byt the end of the week. I will send them out as soon as they arrive. Thanks to all of you for your orders and for your patience!

Todd

Jul 18, 2006 at 10:12 PM Post #27 of 75
Hi Todd and friends,

I hope you don't mind me posting in your forum. I just wanted to clarify on some comments above. HeadRoom is not yet filling pre-orders. I believe all Shure vendors will be receiving product at about the same time. Should be soon.
icon10.gif

Jul 27, 2006 at 1:23 PM Post #28 of 75
Todd,

I send you email asking when these are going to be shipped out? Is there an update?

Thanks

-Chris

Jul 27, 2006 at 8:54 PM Post #30 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamey
Hi Todd and friends,

I hope you don't mind me posting in your forum. I just wanted to clarify on some comments above. HeadRoom is not yet filling pre-orders. I believe all Shure vendors will be receiving product at about the same time. Should be soon.
icon10.gif

Jamey....sent you and Jorge an email as well. No one is responding to emails!??
confused.gif

Maybe they're just too busy filling orders? Man, this is frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back