Shure E500's - May or June?
Aug 6, 2006 at 3:44 PM Post #46 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
What is nice to know about Todd is that not only does the Defender of the Universe get this treatment but so do us mere mortals. Mine arrived two days after order.

Sweet! Have you tried them out? Whaddya think?

Aug 6, 2006 at 4:02 PM Post #47 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
Sweet! Have you tried them out? Whaddya think?

I was fortunate to have a demo pair for a few weeks so I already knew I liked them. I find them to be a step up from the E5c's, which have been my staple for a long time. Not only to they sound better but the cable is more comfortable as well.

Aug 9, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #48 of 75
Quote:

What is nice to know about Todd is that not only does the Defender of the Universe get this treatment but so do us mere mortals. Mine arrived two days after order.

When did you place your order?

Aug 9, 2006 at 1:10 PM Post #49 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst
When did you place your order?

I placed my order late on Wednesday night 8/2 and they arrived Saturday 8/5.

Aug 9, 2006 at 5:19 PM Post #50 of 75
Quote:

I placed my order late on Wednesday night 8/2 and they arrived Saturday 8/5.

Todd, I ordered E500 from you on last Wednesday morning 8/2 and I still haven't received my E500. I sent you email yesterday and you told me Shure missed their shipment and I'll wait for another week to get my order. Can you pleasae tell me it is just a mistake?

Worse of all, I saw my credit card is already being charged on the date I ordered.

This is the first time I'm doing business with you, I don't know it could be that difficult.

Aug 9, 2006 at 6:12 PM Post #51 of 75
I'm quite worried that I still see the word E500 "Now Shipping" on the web site when you just told me it is backordered for a week. You may have some customers confused.

Aug 12, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #53 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiosceptic
Same thing here. Ordered on August 3rd expecting no delays according to the web site and still no headphones. My order is "pending". No response to my email I sent yesterday.

I sent an email to Todd again and they told me they have been sending me several emails to confirm order (as I have previously requested), but I never received any single email before I made my complaints. To be fair to Todd, I know that sometimes company mail server do have very sensitive spam mail filter so that could happen. However, I'm being confused again as I told Todd to start shipping my order immediately, and a few hours later they sent me back a tracking number that belongs to a package dispatched in June! Todd told me it was something to do with the USPS tracking system themselve. So I'll just wait and see if I'll receive the E500 next week.

Aug 14, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #54 of 75
Todd,

I ordered my E500s on the 6 August and because I'm travelling around Asia for work, I wanted to make sure they don't get sent to where I was and left behind. That would break any head-fier's heart.
frown.gif

Given they are "Shipping Now", can you please let me know where the shipment is at. I've PM'd you and called your office for an update late last week so I'm hoping this message gets through OK...

Aug 15, 2006 at 11:10 AM Post #55 of 75
Todd,

I have ordered my pair of the Shure's at June 27. According to my account at your website they are shipped at July 30 to the Netherlands.

You gave me the Delivery Confirmation Number For USPS but Track & Confirm states "Your item left the United States from KENNEDY AMC at 11:12 am on July 30, 2006" since then. No more updates
eek.gif

I am getting a bit concerned because there is no possibility for me to track the parcel.

I wrote you two e-mails on this topic but got no reply. I am sure there is a plausible explanation for the delay but like to know desperately when I can stick the E500's into my ears.

Thanks in advance!

Aug 15, 2006 at 8:18 PM Post #56 of 75
usually means a customs issue, mine said that for a few weeks and they were just at the post office. I'm sure they are ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl00r
Todd,

I have ordered my pair of the Shure's at June 27. According to my account at your website they are shipped at July 30 to the Netherlands.

You gave me the Delivery Confirmation Number For USPS but Track & Confirm states "Your item left the United States from KENNEDY AMC at 11:12 am on July 30, 2006" since then. No more updates
eek.gif

I am getting a bit concerned because there is no possibility for me to track the parcel.

I wrote you two e-mails on this topic but got no reply. I am sure there is a plausible explanation for the delay but like to know desperately when I can stick the E500's into my ears.

Thanks in advance!

Aug 16, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #57 of 75
I emailed Todd for the 2nd time yesterday but this time I got a response back indicating the Shure E500's were out of stock. He hopes to have some the end of this week. The web site still indicates SHIPPING NOW on the home page. We'll wait and see....

Aug 16, 2006 at 10:59 PM Post #59 of 75
Hi All,

I just got off the phone with Shure and they are still having a tough time getting the E500 in stock. They are trying their best to get them to me but it appears that there is another delay and that it could be next week before they ship to me.

I understand your frustration - imagine how Shure feels and how frustrating it is for me too! I will send all of my orders that I currently have and any order up until I get them in stock with free Priority Mail shipping.

I am very sorry to those of you who I have told they would ship earlier and was only giving you the info that was given me. I will post here with any more updates.

Todd

Aug 17, 2006 at 6:02 PM Post #60 of 75
Thanks Todd, but for those of us overseas who have put orders in and spent some money making phone calls to your office, an offer of priority mail won't apply. Anything you can throw our way too?
wink.gif

Actually, our main concern is to get frequent feedback first and foremost. You've done the right thing by posting with news. Some more posts on progress would be greatly appreciated by all, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back