Shure E500 v. Ultimate Ears UE-10
Jan 24, 2006 at 3:13 AM Post #241 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Can the PTH be used when answering a phone?

SpeakerPhone!
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #242 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
SpeakerPhone!
biggrin.gif

Actually, it would be interesting if Shure decided to make their E500's available in their new 'I" series, with the microphone/cellphone attachment. Wouldnt be that hard, you'd just have to run a wire back down the other side of the cable from the PTH module for the microphone part, to go into the phone. I doubt that Shure would do this though, but they have suprised me before.

Jan 24, 2006 at 6:07 AM Post #245 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by xluben
I can just see people holding their phones upside down. Mouth to phone's mic and phone's speaker to the PTH mic, it'd be hilarious!
biggrin.gif

LOL, or perhaps strap a headset to the PTH microphone.
tongue.gif

Hmmmmmm. That's not a bad idea.

-Ed

Jan 24, 2006 at 6:25 AM Post #246 of 607
I remember listening to the Sensaphonics universal fit (an audiologist lent me a pair for a few days), it was supposed to be close to the custom 2X-S. It was good, I remember thinking I wish I could just buy it without the need for a custom fit. Awesome that this new IEM could serve that role.

Jan 25, 2006 at 1:58 PM Post #247 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Here's your previous post before that I was referring to, certainly not at all condescending at all. We're all just too simple-minded to understand your superior logic and clairvoyance.
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

again you read way too much into things. Actually I put it in those terms because eating cereal and trying different cereals is something I do. So more that I was dumbing it down for myself. Or putting in terms of something I can understand or feel comfortible talking about.

Again I state, don't color what isn't colored. I happen to be a cereal fanantic.
icon10.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #248 of 607
Threads like this one make me wish I had a wife.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 6:04 PM Post #249 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkninja67
Threads like this one make me wish I had a wife.
smily_headphones1.gif

You have NO idea what your wishing for. Be careful or it might come true.
tongue.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #250 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
tongue.gif

Then again, maybe he does... Just because SoCal women are a P.I.T.A. doesn't mean all women are.
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #251 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
tongue.gif

Well she might be able to control my wallet a bit better than I can.
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #252 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Then again, maybe he does... Just because SoCal women are a P.I.T.A. doesn't mean all women are.
wink.gif

Soooo true. Thank God my g/f isn't from So.Cal.

Jan 25, 2006 at 6:18 PM Post #253 of 607
Quote:

Well she might be able to control my wallet a bit better than I can.
biggrin.gif

On the subject... There is a benefit with having custom molds. Your girlfriend can't borrow your UE10s. To bad my 5th ipod is custom molded for just me. I haven't seen it in days now. Well not true she brings it home and takes it in the morning.
confused.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 6:59 PM Post #254 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisfromalbany
On the subject... There is a benefit with having custom molds. Your girlfriend can't borrow your UE10s. To bad my 5th ipod is custom molded for just me. I haven't seen it in days now. Well not true she brings it home and takes it in the morning.
confused.gif

My woman can have my X5 when she pries it from my cold dead fingers.
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 7:05 PM Post #255 of 607
Quote:

My woman can have my X5 when she pries it from my cold dead fingers.
evil_smiley.gif

Well the problem should be solved when I get old 4th Gen 60 gig ipod back from the HP repair center. I understand the feeling. It is harder when she is living with you. As much as I do love my music. Keeping the little woman happy has it benefits as well. She spends more time at the gym as a personal trainer so I do feel bad for her. I have my EMU 1212 at work, so not like I don't have a source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back