Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Feb 10, 2005 at 1:16 AM Post #61 of 291
eek.gif
i need a pair. i want a pair! SMALL black sleeves for the e2c. --- anyone on this site willing sell me 1 or 2 SMALL pairs? HOW MUCH? i will paypal u people the funds!

my e2c's are not being used cuz i cant stand the foamies.(when i use them at the gym, after i take them out, i toss it (germophobe). the clears dont fit at all.

PM or cozmo5050@hotmail.com

i need these ASAP! cant wait till 2/15/05!

etysmile.gif

Feb 10, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #62 of 291
Well be patient, I doubt you're getting any from anyone around here. Now do you want to sign up or not?

Feb 10, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #63 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
Well be patient, I doubt you're getting any from anyone around here. Now do you want to sign up or not?

yeah, sign me up for the group buy of the black sleeves or whatever. 2 pairs of small, 1 pair of medium to test out.

PM or fastest way to reach me is cozmo5050@hotmail.com
tongue.gif
cool.gif

---time is money, so if anyone still wanst to sell me their black sleeves then give me a message/email.

Feb 10, 2005 at 2:55 AM Post #64 of 291
okie dokie, I'll put you on the list, but read my announcement to see what's up at the moment.

Feb 10, 2005 at 3:13 AM Post #65 of 291
I might be interested in 2 pairs of mediums in addition to the 2 large I previously stated.

Feb 10, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #66 of 291
Modifying my order: I'll take a pair of smalls and a pair of mediums. Not sure what size I'll need. Thanks for organizing this!

Feb 10, 2005 at 1:36 PM Post #68 of 291
I can't find any info on their web site. Where the heck are they?

Feb 10, 2005 at 1:48 PM Post #69 of 291
there's a hidden button on the very bottom.

u have to look closely on their website, wait till the moving shure graphic passes by and press on it.

p.s. i like krell gear.
tongue.gif

Feb 10, 2005 at 9:09 PM Post #70 of 291
ANNOUNCEMENT

OK, no response from Shure yet. I'll resend my e-mail. Saturday I'm calling if I don't get an e-mail.

For clarification I will ship anywhere internationally. I have two international orders so far and it's no big deal.

Even if I DO NOT get a discount like I said I will still be holding this group buy if at all possible, because we are still saving a ton of money by ordering all at once.

Here is an updated view of the chart so far:

sleevechart2.jpg

If your name has a YES next to it, in the "unsure?" column, please post here with a quantity because you have not specified one! Anyone with an unsure next to their name when ordering time comes will not be counted in.

Feb 10, 2005 at 9:18 PM Post #71 of 291
MD1032, if you do end up getting a discounted price you can put me down for 2 pairs of small and 2 pairs of medium.

Feb 10, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #72 of 291
Just let us know the price and I'll paypal you the funds plus a couple bucks for postage to me. I'll keep an eye on this thead so you don't have to PM me.

Feb 10, 2005 at 10:26 PM Post #73 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
ANNOUNCEMENT

OK, no response from Shure yet. I'll resend my e-mail. Saturday I'm calling if I don't get an e-mail.

For clarification I will ship anywhere internationally. I have two international orders so far and it's no big deal.

Even if I DO NOT get a discount like I said I will still be holding this group buy if at all possible, because we are still saving a ton of money by ordering all at once.

Here is an updated view of the chart so far:

sleevechart2.jpg

If your name has a YES next to it, in the "unsure?" column, please post here with a quantity because you have not specified one! Anyone with an unsure next to their name when ordering time comes will not be counted in.

you missed me
wink.gif

i wanted a set of small medium larges.

Feb 10, 2005 at 11:00 PM Post #74 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinbios
you missed me
wink.gif

i wanted a set of small medium larges.

I'm assuming that means one of each?

Feb 10, 2005 at 11:36 PM Post #75 of 291
OK. i just got my Shure E2c's in the mail today. NOW I NEED MY BLACK SLEEVES! count me in!!! hurry up, looking at them is depressing.
biggrin.gif

2 pairs of SMALL BLACK, 1 pair of MEDIUM BLACK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back