Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Feb 11, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #76 of 291
Edit: NEVERMIND

I'm out. No sleeves for me, thanks.

Sorry to back out. Thanks for doing this though, MD!

Feb 11, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #77 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by cozmo5050
there's a hidden button on the very bottom.

u have to look closely on their website, wait till the moving shure graphic passes by and press on it.

p.s. i like krell gear.
tongue.gif

I a m sorry but I don't see any hidden button on the bottom of any of their pages. I only see their foam and flex sleeves and I even searched for "ultra soft tips". I would appreciate any further help because I am in the dark on this one.

P.S. I love my Krell but Head-Fi gear can get you close for less $!
icon10.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #78 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by krell1
I a m sorry but I don't see any hidden button on the bottom of any of their pages. I only see their foam and flex sleeves and I even searched for "ultra soft tips". I would appreciate any further help because I am in the dark on this one.

I'm pretty sure he's kidding.
tongue.gif

The new sleeves are scheduled to be available on the Shure site starting February 15th.

Feb 11, 2005 at 4:57 PM Post #83 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by karma
I'm pretty sure he's kidding.
tongue.gif

The new sleeves are scheduled to be available on the Shure site starting February 15th.

That's absolutely hilarious! I will probably wait to see what everyone's feedback are on them before jumping on them first. I just bought 5 pair of foamies which will last quite some time but I hope the ultrs soft provide a good seal and stay in with a comfortable fit.

Feb 11, 2005 at 8:43 PM Post #84 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiley Man
ill be up for a whole set of them
smily_headphones1.gif

im in the uk

depends if shure include them with my rma replacement though

How many of each size?

ANNOUNCEMENT: Update

sleevechart3.jpg

Feb 12, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #86 of 291
Email I just received from shure:
Quote:

The new soft ultra-flex sleeves for the E2c will be available in March as a separate accessory, and will be included with E2c earphones beginning a couple of months afterward. The part numbers for the new accessories are:

PA749S: package of 10 sleeves (Small)
PA749M: package of 10 sleeves (Medium)
PA749L: package of 10 sleeves (Large)

PA749A: package of 6 sleeves (2 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large)

Pricing has not been determined, but I expect it to be about the same as for our other sleeves ($12 for a package of 10 sleeves).

mad.gif

Feb 12, 2005 at 4:33 AM Post #87 of 291
hi, i'm about to receive my new E2C's in the mail on Monday, but I was wondering if this soft sleeve actually improves sound quality or was only for comfort. I heard from somewhere else that it was only more comfortable than the ones that came with the E2C.

thanks, I might be interested depending on the answer and price.

Feb 12, 2005 at 7:30 AM Post #88 of 291
i just purchased the extra sleeves for the Shure Quiet Spots (part # QSIFK-1)
just buy 2 sets to get 1 for each ear.....

time is money. i cannot wait a month.... if i cant use my E2c's, might as well crap-can them (clears wont fit at all too big, foamies??(germophobic)). yeah i cant wait.

here's the link:
http://shure.com/quietspot/quietspot_accessories.asp

the QuietSpots black sleeves (QSIFK-1) supposedly is the same exact product as the ones that will be coming out for the E2c's.
etysmile.gif
(whos gonna design the shure smiley face?)

Feb 12, 2005 at 7:36 AM Post #89 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxKrNxStyLeZxX
hi, i'm about to receive my new E2C's in the mail on Monday, but I was wondering if this soft sleeve actually improves sound quality or was only for comfort. I heard from somewhere else that it was only more comfortable than the ones that came with the E2C.

thanks, I might be interested depending on the answer and price.

According to my investigation, the soft sleeves provide better sound BECAUSE I can put them deeper in my ear. I believe that if I could put the plastic tips as deep as the soft ones, the sound would be the same. But in my earsit is indeed easier to put the soft sleeves deeper, compared to the "hard" ones.

Feb 12, 2005 at 9:13 AM Post #90 of 291
thanks for adding me
smily_headphones1.gif

how much would you charge for a whole set (1 pair of each size) of ultra softs posted to the uk? might just have to snap em up anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back