Shure Black Olive Sleeves for sale
Mar 4, 2007 at 7:39 AM Post #16 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomzDayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any comply comparisons

Yeah, I'm waiting for that, too. They do look alike, a little more tapered. I usually cut off a bit off the tapered end of the Comply tips.

Edwood_CES07_Shure_SElineup_04.jpg

yhst-94024159501758_1939_2630384

Mar 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM Post #21 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by CMasten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received my new Shure black foamies...wow, I thought the medium soft flex were a nice fit and made the E500s sound good. These new foamies are the bomb, its hard to even feel the IEMs in your ears and the isolation is superb. The openings expose the tip better and they fit snug. They actually expand much more than I first thought, you get a foam type of fit in a soft flex style. Highly recommended if your IEMs can take them.

I was using the medium soft flex and the new foamies are very close to the same size, if that helps anyone pick out the size you need.

Were they bigger or smaller than the soft flex size? Because if they were just a tad bigger I'd get smalls.

EDIT: YES! 100th post.
Darn! first post on second page.

Mar 5, 2007 at 1:26 AM Post #23 of 29
I'm getting mine in the mail tomorrow and am very excited. I love the yellow foamies. They seal and are very comfortable. However they just don't last long enough. These sound very promising!

Mar 5, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #24 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Were they bigger or smaller than the soft flex size? Because if they were just a tad bigger I'd get smalls.

EDIT: YES! 100th post.
Darn! first post on second page.

they look about the same size, very close, but are much snugger in my ear. You can, like the foamies, scrunch them down a bit and let them expand in the ear. I am amazed at how much isolation I get and how much more of the IEM stage I get when the seal is so tight...

Mar 5, 2007 at 4:14 AM Post #25 of 29
all this verbiage... here a few pics would help. This is Medium vs Medium
foamies.jpg

foamies_back.jpg

foamies_on_E500.jpg

Notice how much larger the opening is at the nozzle tip.

Mar 5, 2007 at 10:30 AM Post #28 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaroncort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to know how long the last as well under normal use. However I guess that what one considers unusable may change from person to person.

they're supposed to be washable ie last forever, right?

Mar 5, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #29 of 29
Quote:

they're supposed to be washable ie last forever, right?

They are foams so I don't think they can last forever: after some time foam will lose some features (for example foam will longer expand in your ear canal)

I'm using S size sleeves. Will M size black foam sleeves fit or earphones will stick out?
When will new sleeves be available at Ebay.com? Unfortunately, Earphonesolutions.com doesn't ship to Poland...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back