1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

t4t3r

1. skyline889 Contributor
    Ryan bought a 6 wire pure silver mini-mini from me. Communication back and forth was excellent and he sent payment very quickly. I hope to work with him again in the future. I'm glad you're enjoying your cable, thanks again!

-David

2. soloz2
    Sold t4t3r a mini-mini cable. Very patient and great person to deal with. Would definitely do business with again!

3. jtevol1
    Ryan (t4t3r) purchased a Shure PTH device from me. His payment was very prompt soon after he indicated interest, something that I particularly appreciate. I would not hesitate to complete another transaction with him.

4. bashot
    Bought some HD595s off Ryan. Probably the transaction I've made through head-fi yet. Excellent packaging, excellent communication, excellent seller.

5. terriblepaulz
    Just shipped my SR60s to t4t3r (I really want to call him "tater", I think that's a way cool nickname). His communication and payment were prompt. A no-hassle transaction.