Shure Black Olive Sleeves for sale
Mar 2, 2007 at 4:29 PM Post #2 of 29
There's no picture of what they look like. It appears they are out of stock of the mediums. I'm curious as to why there are different sizes since the yellow foamies are one size fits all. I'm a little apprehensive to get these now only because I never found a perfect fit with any of the flex tips.

Mar 2, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #3 of 29
I just ordered a pair, they are in different sizes and they are similar to the soft flex tips so there are small, medium and large for various ear canal sizes, they dont expand like the foams do.

Mar 2, 2007 at 5:06 PM Post #4 of 29
Not for E2c?

Drat & double drat! I was looking forward to these.....

Mar 2, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #5 of 29
They where giving them away at CES this year. Very nice foamies. Got them for my E3C set. I like the design as its much easier to get into the ear.

pink

Mar 2, 2007 at 6:48 PM Post #6 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, does this look like the "Back olive" shure sleeve, hopefully it is, I've been looking forward to these. Hmm, what size should I get?

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/shpalablfosl.html

There is already a three page thread on this topic regarding the new black sleeves being availabe and sizing info. It started a couple days ago. I'm not sure how to link it...if anybody else does...please assist me.

Mar 2, 2007 at 6:56 PM Post #8 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could they be used with the Etymotic ER-4s?

I would say yes, because the er4 tips can be used with shures, so these should fit on er4s.

Mar 2, 2007 at 7:01 PM Post #9 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by KJAM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is already a three page thread on this topic regarding the new black sleeves being availabe and sizing info. It started a couple days ago. I'm not sure how to link it...if anybody else does...please assist me.

Here it is. Looks like I'll order some mediums soon. And to link it all you need to do is copy the adress and paste it.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...+black+sleeves

Mar 2, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #11 of 29
Earphonesolutions are out of stock. =[

Mar 2, 2007 at 7:47 PM Post #12 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by zotjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm curious as to why there are different sizes since the yellow foamies are one size fits all.

We designed three sizes because the yellow foam really isn't one size fits all.

Mar 4, 2007 at 12:17 AM Post #14 of 29
I just received my new Shure black foamies...wow, I thought the medium soft flex were a nice fit and made the E500s sound good. These new foamies are the bomb, its hard to even feel the IEMs in your ears and the isolation is superb. The openings expose the tip better and they fit snug. They actually expand much more than I first thought, you get a foam type of fit in a soft flex style. Highly recommended if your IEMs can take them.

I was using the medium soft flex and the new foamies are very close to the same size, if that helps anyone pick out the size you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back