Shozy Zero IEMs
Mar 21, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #1,502 of 1,545
Isn't Shenzen a Shozy dealer? This was a sealed box.

Turns out some thing was wrong with the right earbud every time I pushed in the right earbud it would make a krinkle sound, whereas the left side did not.

it is under China's distributorship and when any similar sales happens outside of the authorized region it will not be under official warranty, more precisely it will be under warranty if you ship back to them and they ship back to the factory, that way we will not know it is sold outside of the authorized region. Guess it is the same for all other brands too in these cases. Even for amazon there could be different sellers and whether it is covered by warranty and under what terms all depends

That's called driver flex lol

Mar 23, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #1,505 of 1,545
Lol, it scares most people but it's fine. If it bothers you use foam tips

It might still happen with foam tips though

I actually am scared of driver flex and of it damaging the headphones I'm using 

frown.gif

But my brother has been using them for what, almost a year now and through some pretty rough conditions and he hasn't noticed any degradation in sound, so maybe the driver flex isn't a danger at all on Shozy Zero. 

So far, Shozy Zero seems like a very good deal and while the sound is smooth and friendly, it is open and the soundstage is good. I wouldn't fault them in any way really at the price point they're at 
wink.gif

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #1,506 of 1,545

But my brother has been using them for what, almost a year now and through some pretty rough conditions and he hasn't noticed any degradation in sound, so maybe the driver flex isn't a danger at all on Shozy Zero. 

So far, Shozy Zero seems like a very good deal and while the sound is smooth and friendly, it is open and the soundstage is good. I wouldn't fault them in any way really at the price point they're at 
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Mar 24, 2017 at 7:01 PM Post #1,507 of 1,545
Lol, it scares most people but it's fine. If it bothers you use foam tips

So far, Shozy Zero seems like a very good deal and while the sound is smooth and friendly, it is open and the soundstage is good. I wouldn't fault them in any way really at the price point they're at :wink:

It doesn't happen with foam tips if you apply them correctly

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #1,510 of 1,545
Hi, guys!

I just found out about this Shozy Zero and based on the reviews that I've read, it has a warm, smooth, slightly midcentric tonality.

Anyway, I'm in the lookout for a warm, midcentric iem with smooth highs but not that overly done as left channel on my Fidue A65 is finally starting to go down due to flex.

I love the A65's tonality that's why I want to ask you, guys, if y'all think the Zero is better or at the very least, the same with the A65's midcentric and smooth tonality? Or am I better off with buying another A65?

Thanks!

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:29 PM Post #1,511 of 1,545
Hi, guys!

I just found out about this Shozy Zero and based on the reviews that I've read, it has a warm, smooth, slightly midcentric tonality.

Anyway, I'm in the lookout for a warm, midcentric iem with smooth highs but not that overly done as left channel on my Fidue A65 is finally starting to go down due to flex.

I love the A65's tonality that's why I want to ask you, guys, if y'all think the Zero is better or at the very least, the same with the A65's midcentric and smooth tonality? Or am I better off with buying another A65?

Thanks!

No idea about A65, but Shozy Zero is a solid option if you like this kind of signature. IF there's one thing I actually to fancy lots about it, especially compared to other same price options is how  not - congested and open it sounds. This is something that even full over the ear headphones miss sometimes, but Shozy Zero actually sounds really open. 

A65 is supposedly narrower in soundstage than Senn CX5.0 and Shozy Zero might be bigger than CX5.0. 

Really nice midrange on Zero from experience. 

(I have very little experience with either CX5.0 or A65, but enough experience with Zero to say that it is a nice option)

Zero is a wooden IEM . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back