Shozy Cygnus Official Thread
May 9, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #318 of 518
your cable soon will turn green and soda will not help him, lol :wink:
350x700px-LL-78aff242_8ca0a9773912b31b7420b8078118367adab4e17a.jpeg

May 19, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #322 of 518
...just posted my review here:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-cygnus/reviews/16023

May 19, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #324 of 518
I had no idea the Cygnus used a NoS driver. Anyone know where it came from or was otherwise used in?

Thanks for the review fleas, I miss my Cygnus. though I can't agree that it and Zero has similar sound signatures. I liked the Cygnus more 
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #327 of 518
perfectly :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tks :)

I had no idea the Cygnus used a NoS driver. Anyone know where it came from or was otherwise used in?

Thanks for the review fleas, I miss my Cygnus. though I can't agree that it and Zero has similar sound signatures. I liked the Cygnus more 
biggrin.gif

I have the Zero too. I'm not a huge IEM fan, but it sounds pretty good. I need to sit down and write about it too...the Cygnus sounds best paired with the Alien Gold Edition...
I heard that this stock of older drivers from Japan, though ... who knows? :hushed:

I think I read that on the Shozy or the Penon site. Can't recall which...

I wonder if it has vintage Sony or Aiwa lineage. Only @Danneq would  be able to know that though....

If it does, that's awesome....what would be more awesome though, would be if someone started producing the driver in non-limited quantities. This limited edition story is depressing. Makes it hard to enjoy your earbuds without worrying about breaking them and finding no replacements available...

May 20, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #330 of 518
I say they sound similar to the vintage sony i have e545

That's a walkman... not headphones. Are you sure you have vintage sony's?

I had no idea that Cygnus used NOS drivers. I have to compare them to my Sony and Aiwa buds...

I didn't either, actually I had no idea until someone mentioned it recently. I guess we'll never know the truth
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back