Shozy Alien+
Sep 29, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #451 of 539
No way! I have them too.
So...are you... not kunvinced? :deadhorse:
Here's my own listening set up recently :)

I'm seriously loving the Alien+ recently. Stunning sound, just amazing :D
that carrying bag looks nice too... what are the iems?

I like it
I think the review done that you posted on FB by the guy who hung them on a whiskey bottle and proceeded to call them budget set 5-10 times ( I heard him the 1st 2,3,4,5 times) and a +8dB at an unspecified bass freq is wrong on many levels. Will never read that site again. I doubt he listens to the stuff he writes about. Headphonia...fine Headfonics...no, yet another swing and miss by that/those dudes.

It is beautiful.

I wish it did not have an in-line control
upload_2017-9-29_13-26-43.jpeg

I always feel like it would be more fun to ask reviewers to give a price to the items, according to their perceived function, quality of the gears

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #456 of 539
that carrying bag looks nice too... what are the iems?

The IEM's are the iBasso IT03. As long as you can get a great fit and seal with the right ear tips, I feel they sound fantastic. Like yourselves, they make products that offer outstanding value :)
The other IEM's are the Noble Katana.
The carrying bag came with the IT03 :)
Both of these IEM's seem to have a particularly good synergy with the Alien+
The IT03 makes the most of the expansive soundstage and the detail. To my ears, the excellent bass on the Alien+ is presented outstandingly well on the IT03, which are a dynamic driver and 2 BA hybrid.

The Katana on the other hand, I feel it just sounds really beautifully musical on the Alien+, much more so than on my DX200.
It's hard to put my finger yet on exactly what the Katana is doing, but there really is a special synergy with the Alien+ for me :)

Sep 29, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #457 of 539
Never Kunvinced!
and so the monies flies....

The IEM's are the iBasso IT03. As long as you can get a great fit and seal with the right ear tips, I feel they sound fantastic. Like yourselves, they make products that offer outstanding value :)
The other IEM's are the Noble Katana.
The carrying bag came with the IT03 :)
Both of these IEM's seem to have a particularly good synergy with the Alien+
The IT03 makes the most of the expansive soundstage and the detail. To my ears, the excellent bass on the Alien+ is presented outstandingly well on the IT03, which are a dynamic driver and 2 BA hybrid.

The Katana on the other hand, I feel it just sounds really beautifully musical on the Alien+, much more so than on my DX200.
It's hard to put my finger yet on exactly what the Katana is doing, but there really is a special synergy with the Alien+ for me :)

LOL nice to know yet to try these parings yet!

Oct 5, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #461 of 539

Users who are viewing this thread

Back