Shozy Alien+
Aug 18, 2017 at 5:24 AM Post #391 of 539
Yes, analytical because everything depend with filter used. Alien+ is analytical and smooth signature.

Aug 18, 2017 at 6:07 AM Post #393 of 539
That review makes the Alien+ seem way too analytical. Maybe I should leave that statement for those who have actually heard it.

yeah i thought the same. pavel's review it on his channel and it seemed analog sounding player to me. but this review makes it sound like really analytical and cold.

usually akm dacs sound little warm with smooth signature.

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #394 of 539
yeah i thought the same. pavel's review it on his channel and it seemed analog sounding player to me. but this review makes it sound like really analytical and cold.

usually akm dacs sound little warm with smooth signature.

Analytical in it's ability to get all the nuances and minutia in a song but not cold at all. I cannot stand cold DAP's like DX200,original X7. The Alien + is closer to a Calyx-M

Aug 19, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #396 of 539
Yes, Alien+ not cold, he is analytical and musical at the same time.

Aug 19, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #397 of 539
Are these available for purchase yet? If so, are they better than similar price onkyo dp x1 or fiio x7ii. I would love an affordable calyx m but can they are out if my price range.

Aug 19, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #398 of 539
Are these available for purchase yet? If so, are they better than similar price onkyo dp x1 or fiio x7ii. I would love an affordable calyx m but can they are out if my price range.

Yes, through the contact form on the Alien+ page on Shozy's website. I think some sellers like Penon Audio also have them already.

Aug 19, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #399 of 539
Out of the three, I've owned the Calyx M. It's tone is truly excellent per the reviews, but the response is not linear. Bass is boosted in the mid bass and even further in the upper bass region resulting in a sluggish sound signature compared to other high end DAPs. The Alien+ will be faster and punchier, with much better defined bass.

Aug 20, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #400 of 539

Available yes
4758af4d7b77b5727de1a0fc456bc512--money-meme-work-humor.jpg

Aug 24, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #404 of 539
Hey guys my Alien+ is for sale with a gift, check it out. Cheers

That is indeed a terrific offer!
So good that I was sorely tempted to go for it myself, until I remembered I already own the Alien+ :p

Best of luck with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back