SHOW US YOUR WOODY!
Jan 1, 2007 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 269

swt61

Dr. Wood

I've been seeing a lot of new woodies popping up (OK pardon the pun), and I thought it was time for everyone to show them off in a thread. Homemade, stock, commisioned, or bought secondhand, it doesn't matter. Wood is good, show us your wood!

Jan 1, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #2 of 269
I'm really interested in seeing Jahn's woody. There aren't many pics of it, but from what I can make out it looks rather small and thin
confused.gif
I'd love to see a better picture of it to see its true size.

Nice woody, swt61. You're so good with wood
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 1, 2007 at 12:43 PM Post #3 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really interested in seeing Jahn's woody. There aren't many pics of it, but from what I can make out it looks rather small and thin
confused.gif

Ouch!

Jan 1, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #7 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For DIY-woodiers (or just any1): how do you attach wood to the cans? some sort of glue? or just press tight?

depends on how the case is made. some screw in, some glue in. others are just press-fit.

Jan 1, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #14 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused.gif
I'd love to see a better picture of it to see its true size.

Nice woody, swt61. You're so good with wood
smily_headphones1.gif

the only wood in the rig has a very large diameter, and requires extra padding for the head to be comfortable, but if you turn it on its side, it's quite thin.

meaning, the only wood i use in my cans is the Headphile C-Pad
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back