Show us your Car!
Oct 3, 2007 at 2:04 PM Post #391 of 505
frontleft.JPG

02 se

Oct 3, 2007 at 2:44 PM Post #392 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by mlhm5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Twin plug, crank fire, euro injection, mahle pistons, Elgin cams, Majestic modified Garrett turbo, modified heads, jumbo intercooler, RUF wheels, sound system, etc, etc, etc.

1984930gg7.jpg

You are THE MAN !!
001-03-bow.gif
001-03-bow.gif
001-03-bow.gif
001-03-bow.gif

Best car of the thread hands down.

001-11-drivingskid.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #393 of 505
My current whip:

maxleft.jpg

Aside from the trouble she gives me, it's a pretty fun set of wheels.

This is going to sound bad, but one of my favorite things to do is go off the traffic light at an average pace, granny shifting at like 2200 rpms, then if some punk kid in some riced out POS tried to pass me, I'd just downshift, because around like 4,000rpm the VQ30 is just an absolute torque freak.

She's not that fast compared to real 'sports cars' like the two Nissan Zs above me, but compared to any other sedan or non-"sports car", she's really fast. The Max will outrun my dad's 2005 Mazda6 V6 automatic.

People at my high school were like "WOW a stick maxima?!" because it was faster than their newer Altimas and Camrys and Hondas and whatnot.

Oct 3, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #394 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by countach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are THE MAN !!
001-03-bow.gif
001-03-bow.gif
001-03-bow.gif
001-03-bow.gif

Best car of the thread hands down.

001-11-drivingskid.gif

123586273_7ade8034a8.jpg

Click here to see slide show

This might be faster, and it sure has a lot more room!
wink.gif
I passed a bunch of 911's at the track... and I don't think the 911 will ford a 27" deep stream either...
wink.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #395 of 505
^^^
Sure, but this things can't be measured in numbers.

The amount of skin that gets freeze* when driving both cars can be very different, (at least, for me and a bunch of thoroughbred sportcars lovers)

In case of that Furgo-Cargo, 'Cayenne', tends to zero value. :p

* I don't know if this exactly the correct expression in english... sorry.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #396 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My current whip:

maxleft.jpg

Aside from the trouble she gives me, it's a pretty fun set of wheels.

This is going to sound bad, but one of my favorite things to do is go off the traffic light at an average pace, granny shifting at like 2200 rpms, then if some punk kid in some riced out POS tried to pass me, I'd just downshift, because around like 4,000rpm the VQ30 is just an absolute torque freak.

She's not that fast compared to real 'sports cars' like the two Nissan Zs above me, but compared to any other sedan or non-"sports car", she's really fast. The Max will outrun my dad's 2005 Mazda6 V6 automatic.

People at my high school were like "WOW a stick maxima?!" because it was faster than their newer Altimas and Camrys and Hondas and whatnot.

i've seen people dp crazy thing with maxima's..they are very nice cars...over powred and that why they are nice i think...! yuou could do some mods to the engine...put in a twin turbo....i guess...and greese them lower end porche's....he he....at least boxters and stock cayman's

Oct 3, 2007 at 8:26 PM Post #397 of 505
Quote:

The amount of skin that gets freeze* when driving both cars can be very different,
smily_headphones1.gif

to get goosebumps - thats how we say it
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #398 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by ls20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quote:

The amount of skin that gets freeze* when driving both cars can be very different,
smily_headphones1.gif

to get goosebumps - thats how we say it
smily_headphones1.gif

Ahh, now it makes sense. I can tell you I get goose bumps every time I hear the biturbo V8 at redline, as everything rushes by. (0-100kph in about 5 sec.) I got goosebumps when I was passing all those 911s as I rounded the corner at 226kph! But I do understand. The 911 throws around a corner much easier than the Turbo Cayenne.

The 911 you commented on is indeed a beautiful car! Frankly most all of the of the cars pictured here are beautiful autos. We are all so fortunate to have something more than a roller skate to drive!
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #400 of 505
what's the point of this thread? to show off your wealth? or your parents' wealth?

Oct 3, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #402 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what's the point of this thread? to show off your wealth? or your parents' wealth?

or lack of wealth, see my post.
blink.gif
, for some/most its meant to be a status symbol, but for me its just a classic car i like and remembered liking from my younger years, my car is very cheap monetarily.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #403 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
.... We are all so fortunate to have something more than a roller skate to drive!
biggrin.gif

I meant that quite literally. I didn't always have a car to drive.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:06 PM Post #405 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahh, now it makes sense. I can tell you I get goose bumps every time I hear the biturbo V8 at redline, as everything rushes by. (0-100kph in about 5 sec.) I got goosebumps when I was passing all those 911s as I rounded the corner at 226kph! But I do understand. The 911 throws around a corner much easier than the Turbo Cayenne.

Thats amazing, to enjoy the cars with such passion. That's the proper way, I think.

Despite the jokes of my last post, yours is a beast of the road, something brutal, in fact, the most on the planet, and that is a great thing. Congratulations.

In my case, now I looking forward a Lotus Elise.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back