Should I Write to Suggest Alessandro to Make Their Version of PS-1 Pro?
Jun 19, 2004 at 7:41 PM Post #46 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by rex0x0
Maybe it's just me but I really like the grado look......But, I think part of appeal is a look that doesn't look that's fairly unique compared to other headphones

Of course who's gonna keep the look of the things made during WWII nowadays.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2004 at 8:32 PM Post #47 of 67
I think rs (1&2) and ps-1 look very classy,others rather poor.Cd3000 look ok imo,only too goofy on the small head,fine on big head(like mine).Woodiefied cd3ks look great
img42.jpg
img57.jpg

but they could look too bulky on somebody's head,I'm afraid.Hopefully not.
Edit:Oh,and I dont understand why people write that single sided cord is better.I prefer when the cord goes into both cups,imo looks more solid and symmetric.

Jun 20, 2004 at 4:04 AM Post #49 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shang-Ti Chen
So... who is up to write Alessandro with me so far? Please sign your names. I believe it's worth a shot.
smily_headphones1.gif

I would support it, but would not be able to afford a pair until at the minimum, many years down the road.

Jun 21, 2004 at 4:01 AM Post #53 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
I'm in.

I'm in too.

Jun 21, 2004 at 4:14 AM Post #54 of 67
Make a website, a whole topic, a letter, something...and get names.

But make sure the people who sign are sure they would be willing to fork over the money if it is made..

Jun 21, 2004 at 4:54 AM Post #55 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by MuZI
But make sure the people who sign are sure they would be willing to fork over the money if it is made..

That's hard.
frown.gif

Jun 21, 2004 at 1:08 PM Post #56 of 67
Before a "petition" and all this organizing is put together...folks need to hear the phone. Alessandro needs to get a pair. No point in even bothering with it if they TRULY think its not up to snuff with their own flagship. After that point, if their appetites have been wet, then and only then should we bombard them with a nice list of folks willing to fork over some cash.

Jun 21, 2004 at 3:58 PM Post #57 of 67
Quote:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:56 AM
To: Chillysalsa
Subject: Re: Headphone Product suggestion

We will not be doing that phone.

----- Original Message -----

To: hounddogcorp@msn.com
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 9:49 AM
Subject: Headphone Product suggestion

Hello,

I was noticing that your headphone lines are based on Grado designs, and would like to suggest that your company seeks a license to supply Grado's top of the line PS-1 headphone, which is currently available only in Europe.

Myself, and many other people have compared their sound, and believe these to be superior to the MS-Pro headphones, and would be willing to pay a premium over that for these PS-1 with the aluminum enclosures and enhanced components.

All the best,

Allllllllllllllllrighty then....
rolleyes.gif

Jun 21, 2004 at 5:13 PM Post #59 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by chillysalsa
Allllllllllllllllrighty then....
rolleyes.gif

I really dig your avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back