Should I refund a buyer?
Dec 9, 2004 at 1:21 AM Post #136 of 143
he filed a claim with paypal first, and paypal rejected it as they don't cover the condition of products recieved.

he then filed a claim with amex with the reason being that the item was DEFECTIVE.
that should be enough to hold him on fraud charges.

i will look into small claims court, and make sure that buyers such as him get what he has coming. He keeps describing my item as defective, when he fully knows that it is because of his junk equipment.

him not posting here at all proves me in the right.

stevebeyer@mac.c
Last Activity: 12-06-2004 02:15 AM

Dec 9, 2004 at 1:46 AM Post #138 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
Raymond you eventually didn't notice
the buyer posted
posts are #86-87 ( page six of this thread )

LOL...page 4....
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

Dec 9, 2004 at 1:48 AM Post #139 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
LOL...page 4....
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

well.. technically speaking on pag 4 wasn't the buyer who posted ..
anyway... yes , there's quite a bunch of private mails appearing on page 4..

Amicalement
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2004 at 1:52 AM Post #140 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebeyer@mac.c
Well guys I am new here and I have to say that in every other transaction that I have ever been involved in the seller would accept a return if it didn't work. I am a newbie so I did not know that it would not work with my set up. Concerning the auditioning the SR-71 against the PPA that was not my intent. I wanted the PPA for my computer and the SR-71 for my ipod. If you look back, I also bought a total of 3 pimeta amps in the last month. I have enjoyed them without the hiss. I also bought a set of cables from a Head-Fi member which I have never received. I did enquire about the amp and stated that I am a newbie at the beginning of the transaction. If I knew that I should have asked more questions, I would have asked. He stated this was the best amp I could buy for less than $1000. I was even willing to negotiate with the seller. I am in no possition to sell amps since I don't know the language. It has become quite apparent that I am not welcome here so I will not return. I thought this should be a friendly place not a buyer beware. For the record, I did not expect the seller to pay the shipping and I even offered him $25 for his trouble to relist. Sorry I have caused this problem for all on the boards. Would the moderators please discontinue my login.

Sorry I thought it was the one....
tongue.gif

Amicalement

Dec 9, 2004 at 2:18 AM Post #141 of 143
sum of this short exchange
me and genetic apologize for us being so ignorant about the fact that off course depending on the settings of your desktops the posts can appear on different pages

Dec 9, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #142 of 143
At least you're both in the US. The small claims idea is pretty good. Either that or you could take him to Judge Judy. Is she an audiophile?
wink.gif

Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufokillerz
he filed a claim with paypal first, and paypal rejected it as they don't cover the condition of products recieved.

he then filed a claim with amex with the reason being that the item was DEFECTIVE.
that should be enough to hold him on fraud charges.

i will look into small claims court, and make sure that buyers such as him get what he has coming. He keeps describing my item as defective, when he fully knows that it is because of his junk equipment.

him not posting here at all proves me in the right.

stevebeyer@mac.c
Last Activity: 12-06-2004 02:15 AM

Dec 9, 2004 at 6:34 AM Post #143 of 143
Small claims court probably isn't worth $10-20 dollars. Most states it costs $50-100 just to file, plus a fee if you have to have someone take him a summons. I'm not sure what state you're in, but this page might have a link to info in your state. Most states have a website that spells this stuff out pretty well.

If he filed a claim with Amex saying the product was defective then that is probably fraud. You have more than 1 willing, qualified, independent 3rd party here to test the unit should Amex require verification of it's condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back