Should I get full size headphones or in ear earphones
Sep 14, 2012 at 2:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

powerhackz

New Head-Fier
Hey, I need a new pair of headphones/earphones, I like the in ear ones but prefer the large headphones because they are more comfortable, what do you think I should get if:

- I listen to rap
- I listen on the way to work
- I like to listen outdoors a lot as well as indoors
- I like to be able to listen to music for a couple of hours
- I want a good quality pair with a decent bass
- Are comfortable

Ive found these head/ear phones and they both look good

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SENNHEISER-CX-300-II-PRECISION-HEADPHONE-EARPHONE-Black-UK-/190725658598?pt=UK_Video_Games_Headsets&hash=item2c682297e6
For £13.79 small earphones

Or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sennheiser-HD201-/200818715657?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item2ec1ba6c09
For £17.95 large headphones

So what would you say and dont be one sided :)

Sep 14, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #3 of 4
If you want to be listening for a couple of hours, definitely give the comfort a big consideration. As much as my sister likes to say 'fashion is pain,' I would always put comfort among the highest priorities. That being said, would you prefer the look of the smaller in-ear headphones while travelling? Where I live it isn't too common to see people with the full-sized headphones.

Sep 14, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
PastaChief said:
If you want to be listening for a couple of hours, definitely give the comfort a big consideration. As much as my sister likes to say 'fashion is pain,' I would always put comfort among the highest priorities. That being said, would you prefer the look of the smaller in-ear headphones while travelling? Where I live it isn't too common to see people with the full-sized headphones.

I dont mind wearing the bigger ones its just that when I get to work, I cant really store it anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back