Short Multi Review, RE0, S4, RE252
Nov 23, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #31 of 33
Yeah, it can be a bit daunting to buy new headphones, especially if you don't know what you want.  Then you come on here and you either decide what you want or get lost in the confusion of choices.  Best bet is to go out and hear what you can and let your ears decide.

Agreed, the thing is that I don't really know if I'll find any of those IEMs here in my country (Guatemala)...

Nov 23, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #32 of 33

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, it can be a bit daunting to buy new headphones, especially if you don't know what you want.  Then you come on here and you either decide what you want or get lost in the confusion of choices.  Best bet is to go out and hear what you can and let your ears decide.

Agreed, the thing is that I don't really know if I'll find any of those IEMs here in my country (Guatemala)...

Your guess is good as mine,  What was your budget again?

Nov 23, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:
Quote:

Your guess is good as mine,  What was your budget again?

I was planning to spend like $80, but I might be able to get $90...though I'd rather not :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back