Shipping on Headstage Arrow 12HE 3G
Dec 13, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #6 of 50
Rob's the man behind Headstage! And I remember reading a post made by Rob on the Headstage/Headphonia forum stating that the 3G is fabrication time is significantly lower than previous versions, and that he'll be shipping the rest of the existing orders soon. Rob's also said that the faster production times will not affect the quality of the amp!

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #7 of 50
I've got my 3G upgrade order placed from the Arrow HE 1G. Can't wait. 

Jan 11, 2011 at 4:08 AM Post #8 of 50
I know this is an old thread, but does anybody have an update on this? i sent in an email on the website, but haven't heard back. I would like to order one (with the dac cable), but not hearing anything back from anybody has me a bit nervous.

Jan 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #10 of 50
Rob's a great guy, but his sense of time is a bit skewed.  My current arrow order is three weeks out and has not shipped - not sure how accurate that 2 week figure is.

Jan 28, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #12 of 50
Update when you get it! I shot him an email last week and he said it would "definitely" ship this week. Well...haven't heard anything yet. I'm almost considering going with a TTVJ Slim...because I'm impatient. 

Jan 29, 2011 at 3:01 AM Post #13 of 50
well, i have not received it, but i'll shoot him an email and ask what the status is as it's now been at least 2 weeks. He did tell me that the ship date on the dac cable will be longer and did not give an estimate. 

Jan 31, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #14 of 50
I got an email today saying the arrow was shipped. still no response about the dac cable. I'll update when it arrives, but I will be going out of town for a couple weeks starting sunday, so if it's not here by then, I will have to wait until I get back 2 weeks later.

Feb 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #15 of 50
received the arrow today. He was kind enough to ship it to my hotel in the uk (although since it comes from germany, it's probably cheaper to ship it here). DAC cable has not shipped, but "it wont take long".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back