Sharing my friend's poor experience with Woo Audio's customer service
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2020 at 9:30 PM Post #76 of 339
Hi Mike,

I respect your dedication to HiFi and am not looking for an argument or war.

The two lines I have bolded are not ok. Sending out a call to the mods to come and presumably help you and censor the thread is not the way to go about this.

There were no personal attacks made.

The customer also has no obligation to be "professional," even though I thought John was fairly level headed in his communications with you.

+1

Jul 28, 2020 at 11:06 PM Post #77 of 339
I guess the vendor thinks since he pays the vendor fees all the dirty mess should be cleaned up by the mods?

This thread seriously shouldnt be touched, and if anything revoking vendor status should be considered without an apology.

I'd like to think headfi isnt hurting for cash or vendors but I guess we will find out.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #79 of 339
Never thought a vendor would say "I am done talking to you". I will just cross my fingers that my wa8 will not go wrong as I may not get a patient reply.

Jul 28, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #80 of 339
If they censor or lock this thread , I'm out! I know I'm nothing more than a peon here but I will make sure this thread is read starting at my favorite hang out spot 4chan! I'm not fkn around! I've screenshoted this entire thread and have archived it! I will continue to do so until it's axed!

I will remain optimistic that it won't be censored and have faith in the process. Companies need to be held accountable when they literally schiit on people and then come to the thread of the guy who got schiit on and schiit on them some more!

I'm beyond speechless that we're 6 pages in and not one fkn apology from Woo! Suck it up and admit that you totally schiit on John , Woo!

Jul 28, 2020 at 11:39 PM Post #81 of 339
I guess the vendor thinks since he pays the vendor fees all the dirty mess should be cleaned up by the mods?

This thread seriously shouldnt be touched, and if anything revoking vendor status should be considered without an apology.

I'd like to think headfi isnt hurting for cash or vendors but I guess we will find out.

I'll eat my shoe if this thread stays up. Spoiler alert: it's going to be deleted. Glad I saw it though. Shame on Woo.

Well...I have saved all these for that reason.
Looks like Woo Audio is taking actions in front and I hope not *behind the scene* as well.

I'm just hoping that Head-Fi is a place for true conversations. Also, let's hope all mods are unbiased, will keep justice and transparency.

BTW, I believe Moon Audio is also a vendor here.

This thread severs justice to all the other unfortunate customers who experienced similar issues. My sympathy goes to you if that's you.
I think this thread also serves Moon Audio justice, as well as other cable companies whose customers also were told similar accusations.

Therefore I don't want to see Head-Fi bow to the money and that will make here no longer a Forums of audiophiles, but an advertising platform controlled by whoever has more money. That would be SAD to see and let's hope that will never happen.

I want to believe that this world's most famous audiophile website will keep people's right to free speech.
(As long as the speech is not false AND harmful)

God bless :pray:

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020 at 11:40 PM Post #82 of 339
I suggest Woo launches a new service called "WooCare" if they are eager to charge customers for consulting. :laughing:

Jul 28, 2020 at 11:43 PM Post #83 of 339
Therefore I don't want to see Head-Fi bow to the money and that will make here no longer a Forums of audiophiles, but an advertising platform controlled by whoever has more money. That would be SAD to see and let's hope that will never happen.

I want to believe that this world's most famous audiophile website will keep people's right to free speech.
(As long as the speech is not false AND harmful)

Be aware that I believe sponsors of head-fi do get special privileges and are able to delete things, etc., so it's a bit 'pay to play' unfortunately. Woo is not a sponsor however: https://www.head-fi.org/sponsors/

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020 at 11:47 PM Post #85 of 339
Wow! What a Ludicrous response from the company.
Instead of lying through your teeth and defending your nonsense a simple apology might've saved the day actually. Anyway, its too late, now that soo many people have already read the thread. I think Woo audio might've just shot themselves in the leg. I'm never buying a Woo product even if they offer it for free.

Jul 28, 2020 at 11:48 PM Post #86 of 339
So, I see Woo's focus has been to respond to the OP's claims. What about the others in this thread that have recounted a very similar story, where our cables were blamed, and the problem ended up being the electronics in your products? There is a pattern here and the right thing for your company to do is to acknowledge this customer service issue, rectify it via training, apologize and admit, and move on. Stop blaming our cables as a first response. Ask if they work with other devices, if they do, that should be enough to rule it out until further inspection.

I think I spent about $100 in just shipping fees to send my WA8 to you guys at least three times and each time it came back repaired (under warranty) but each time it was implied it was my USB cables. If you had properly diagnosed the issue with the power supply initially, I wouldn't have had to send everything in over and over. Your customers are giving you good feedback about your customer service, take it.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020 at 11:54 PM Post #87 of 339
This is only going to grow!
20200728_235349.jpg

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:24 AM Post #89 of 339
As I said!

Thanks for sharing, I'm new here and didn't really notice this interesting function of the website.

I also wanna take this chance to thank everyone for spending their time reading, watching, commenting, sharing or in any other shape/form supported me and this thread.

Special thanks to:
My good friend Wadahifi, who supported and helped me to start posting.

Drew from Moon Audio for being extremely professional and patient. I can see how he ALWAYS puts customer satisfaction and professionalism at 1st.

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:38 AM Post #90 of 339

Thanks for sharing, I'm new here and didn't really notice this interesting function of the website.

I also wanna take this chance to thank everyone for spending their time reading, watching, commenting, sharing or in any other shape/form supported me and this thread.

Special thanks to:
My good friend Wadahifi, who supported and helped me to start posting.

Drew from Moon Audio for being extremely professional and patient. I can see how he ALWAYS puts customer satisfaction and professionalism at 1st.

Last edited:
ABYSS Headphones We engineer, machine, and build our headphones from scratch in New York, USA. Stay updated on ABYSS Headphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AbyssHeadphones https://twitter.com/AbyssHeadphones https://www.instagram.com/abyssheadphones/ https://abyss-headphones.com/ info@Abyss-Headphones.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back