Shanling M5s now with TIDAL - Dual AK4493EQ DAC, fully balanced, Wi-Fi, 2way LDAC BT, 3.2 Touch screen, FW 3.7
Dec 14, 2018 at 5:02 AM Post #1,171 of 2,497
https://i.imgur.com/8pS4MZy.jpg

Lastly, there is no 'hold' like there is on my Sony A45 which is kinda sad. I can see accidentally hitting the power/volume button on accident in my pocket. Maybe I'm wrong about this.

Do you mean hold the forward / backward buttons to fast forward or fast backward the playing track? It works with M5s!

@wwyjoe , @papa_mia I guest it is a Sony A45:grinning:

Dec 14, 2018 at 8:23 AM Post #1,178 of 2,497
Nothing of Shanling M5s found under your Amazon search! As I remember, Shanling M5s is not sold at Amazon :smirk:

f16f5010.png

Dec 14, 2018 at 8:32 AM Post #1,179 of 2,497
Just want to say Musictech is excellent to deal with (I actually wish they carried more brands) I’ve bought servers daps from them and even had a return and it was all handled fast and professionally.

I have no ties/affiliation with them whatsoever, I’m just so thrilled these days when someone actually takes care of the customer! :wink: Because let’s face it, today good service is the exception not the rule.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #1,184 of 2,497
Just want to say Musictech is excellent to deal with (I actually wish they carried more brands) I’ve bought servers daps from them and even had a return and it was all handled fast and professionally.

I have no ties/affiliation with them whatsoever, I’m just so thrilled these days when someone actually takes care of the customer! :wink: Because let’s face it, today good service is the exception not the rule.
Ditto. I returned my m5s to them and it all went smoothly. They even charged me less of a restocking fee than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back