Shanling M3X Portable Player - Our smallest Android Player
Jun 22, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #1,098 of 2,445
Those who want Limited Edition you can get from let's go Audio. Shipping internationally is not cheap but it's FedEx so pretty fast.
It’s also on Hifigo (who take care of shipping and VAT fees). As you say it’s more expensive than the regular version, but comes with a leather case in the box as well as a 128Gb card, stands, collectible art, the works.

Is it normal that I find it irresistible even though I’d be feeding it black and death metal and haunted hip-hop? :smile_cat:

Jun 22, 2021 at 3:22 PM Post #1,099 of 2,445
It’s also on Hifigo (who take care of shipping and VAT fees). As you say it’s more expensive than the regular version, but comes with a leather case in the box as well as a 128Gb card, stands, collectible art, the works.

Is it normal that I find it irresistible even though I’d be feeding it black and death metal and haunted hip-hop? :smile_cat:
Hip-Hop is good on Shanling M3X ?

Jun 22, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #1,100 of 2,445
Hip-Hop is good on Shanling M3X ?
I don’t know, I don’t have it :tired_face:
Bass is said to be linear and not over-the-top, so it may either betray the inherent bassiness of hip-hop or keep it from going overboard when the mix is already exaggerated in the lows.

Jun 22, 2021 at 3:59 PM Post #1,101 of 2,445

I meant shipping outside of HK is expensive from LetsGoAudio. They also put down 10 HKD value to avoid customs :)

Jun 22, 2021 at 4:43 PM Post #1,102 of 2,445
Heads up, I have received an sr 25 at a great discount, and although I like the UI of m3x more I like the size of sr25 a bit better. Sound is a toss up to me.

So I'm going to sell my mint/like new m3x for 230 dollars shipped. Continental US only. PM me if interested.
Scott

Jun 23, 2021 at 6:03 AM Post #1,103 of 2,445
How do I use an equalizer when Im listening to spotify/tidal guyss???
Wat to download

Thank

Jun 24, 2021 at 2:56 AM Post #1,104 of 2,445
Any TS you guys can suggest. My m3x is not turning on. I connected the cable to charge, my powerbank turned on and it looks like its charging but m3x usually turns on when you charge it. Right now, nothing. Before, even if its turned off then I connect the charger, it turns on and charges. Any help is appreciated.

I tried pressing the wheel button for 2secs and then tried 12secs, still nothing. Plugged it on my laptop, heard the sound that a device was connected but no notif on my laptop that it was connected.

Ty in advance for any suggestion.

Jun 24, 2021 at 3:06 AM Post #1,105 of 2,445
Any TS you guys can suggest. My m3x is not turning on. I connected the cable to charge, my powerbank turned on and it looks like its charging but m3x usually turns on when you charge it. Right now, nothing. Before, even if its turned off then I connect the charger, it turns on and charges. Any help is appreciated.

I tried pressing the wheel button for 2secs and then tried 12secs, still nothing. Plugged it on my laptop, heard the sound that a device was connected but no notif on my laptop that it was connected.

Ty in advance for any suggestion.
Is the red LED light up on side?
When you connect it to computer, how does it show up in device manager? Does the charging LED lights up?

One thing to try, connect it to normal charger(not laptop, not powerbank) and let it be for a few hours.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Jun 24, 2021 at 3:46 AM Post #1,106 of 2,445
Is the red LED light up on side?
When you connect it to computer, how does it show up in device manager? Does the charging LED lights up?

One thing to try, connect it to normal charger(not laptop, not powerbank) and let it be for a few hours.
Working now, I waited a few mins then pressed the wheel button for over 12secs and it turned on. Phew. It gave me the scare.

Anyway, thanks for that tip, hope I won't have to use it tho. 😊 and no red light on the side but it is on now since it's turned on. Seeing I still have 77% so it's weird that it didn't turn on. Thought it was low batt. Now am afraid to turn it off 😶

Also, why is it not reading the files inside a folder. Am using Shanling app. For ex, I have a Celine folder. And within that folder, I created another folder and put her albums inside that but after I updated the library, the files are still not there. Weird. But if I go to the folder, I can see it there just not on the music library. Am I doing something wrong? 🤔

Jun 24, 2021 at 11:50 AM Post #1,108 of 2,445
Guys where can I buy it in the UK??? I can't find it anywhere :frowning2:
I got mine a few weeks ago from hifiheadphones, which are based in the UK.

Jun 24, 2021 at 11:57 AM Post #1,109 of 2,445
Guys where can I buy it in the UK??? I can't find it anywhere :frowning2:
Plus one for hifiheadphones, think they're the only UK stockist. Looks like they're out though currently. They only had 10.

You could always order drift via aliexpress. I had no issues with the case from them for it. No idea what would happen re vat and customs though as would be over £135 threshold for imports (case was obviously under this)

Jun 24, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #1,110 of 2,445
Plus one for hifiheadphones, think they're the only UK stockist. Looks like they're out though currently. They only had 10.

You could always order drift via aliexpress. I had no issues with the case from them for it. No idea what would happen re vat and customs though as would be over £135 threshold for imports (case was obviously under this)
some Ali sellers will declare low value. Asked them to put $50 for my m6 pro 21 but maybe should been lower as thats still £40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back