Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Oct 20, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #811 of 3,480
Well, I have been using playlist to play my songs for the past 2 days. As the software in M1 is the same as FiiO and the others (Hiby Music), I followed instructions in my google search to create playlists, using foobar2000, for my sd card and saving it to m3u8 format and place them at the root folder of the sd card.

On M1, I load it by selecting the playlist in the folder browse, it does play the songs according to the playlist. So it does work, but not from the playlist selection in the player.

Hope that helps.

Oct 20, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #812 of 3,480
Ok thanks. Will order now :blush:
Well, I have been using playlist to play my songs for the past 2 days. As the software in M1 is the same as FiiO and the others (Hiby Music), I followed instructions in my google search to create playlists, using foobar2000, for my sd card and saving it to m3u8 format and place them at the root folder of the sd card.

On M1, I load it by selecting the playlist in the folder browse, it does play the songs according to the playlist. So it does work, but not from the playlist selection in the player.

Hope that helps.

Oct 20, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #813 of 3,480
How's the lag going track to track? And is it true gapless?

Hope that helps.

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #815 of 3,480
There's no lag going from track to track on shuffle. You can create all sorts of playlists from your M1 too (although I know, importing one would be easier). The M1 also plays all of the stated hi-res files with no lag as well. You can also delete songs from the player as well, which is nice. Many functions that are on the player are "hidden" by double pressing the scroll wheel.

Oct 20, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #817 of 3,480
The thing is, can you rename those playlist?
There's no lag going from track to track on shuffle. You can create all sorts of playlists from your M1 too (although I know, importing one would be easier). The M1 also plays all of the stated hi-res files with no lag as well. You can also delete songs from the player as well, which is nice. Many functions that are on the player are "hidden" by double pressing the scroll wheel.

Oct 20, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #820 of 3,480
I just recieved my shanling M1 yesterday. The mailman just left it outside without informing me. The ETA was supposedly mid or early nov, thats why I was not expecting it would arrive this early. Luckily my landlady saw the package and handed it to me. Weird UK mailman. I just found out that M1 being the DAC from my Sony Z3 is not working properly. The music is intermittent. And I love to have the firmware that will enable the mojo. Can anyone give me the link to it?

Oct 21, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #821 of 3,480
I just recieved my shanling M1 yesterday. The mailman just left it outside without informing me. The ETA was supposedly mid or early nov, thats why I was not expecting it would arrive this early. Luckily my landlady saw the package and handed it to me. Weird UK mailman. I just found out that M1 being the DAC from my Sony Z3 is not working properly. The music is intermittent. And I love to have the firmware that will enable the mojo. Can anyone give me the link to it?

I think the last advice was to PM @Shanling or @Mimouille . 

Oct 21, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #823 of 3,480
With the leather case on, the USB c connector couldnt plug in securely into the player. anyone encounters the same issue.

I went out to get another one which is also longer..it solved the problem. FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back