Shanling M0 - Smallest Hi-Res Portable Player - New Firmware V3.6
Jun 2, 2018 at 4:03 AM Post #961 of 6,418
I can't even tell if you mean that the amount is too little or too high to be called a hike.
On one side, it's just $10 extra, which I can easily spend on snacks in a week without even realizing it.
On the other side, it's 10% more than the original price.

Yeah, I meant I didn't think a rise to 109 was too excessive.

Having thought about that though, it isn't my place to judge what others consider a hike. I still think the price is reasonable, however I got one at 99 dollars so I definitely cant complain.

Jun 2, 2018 at 8:06 AM Post #962 of 6,418
I'm not sure if I should go for one, I gave up the chance for one at USD 93 last month, now I have two more chance in getting one from china before my Visa expires before I need to renewal it.

Jun 2, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #963 of 6,418
I'm not sure if I should go for one, I gave up the chance for one at USD 93 last month, now I have two more chance in getting one from china before my Visa expires before I need to renewal it.
If you can afford it I'd so go for it. I have two other DAPs one being the M1 and after thinking about it you get a decent player that is so pocketable. If you don't like it someone would definitely buy it from you.

The M0 is probably one of the few DAPs that i think everyone needs even it is for the fact that it's so tiny!

Jun 2, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #964 of 6,418
Thanks, I also have two other DAP, a Sony ZX2 and Sony ZX300, the Mo it's not much, to me its like pocket money:wink:, I spend more just to visit china for 1 day. The last time I played with it, it was the touch screen that does not response well, and as most said, the new update has made it better.

Jun 2, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #965 of 6,418
Thanks, I also have two other DAP, a Sony ZX2 and Sony ZX300, the Mo it's not much, to me its like pocket money:wink:, I spend more just to visit china for 1 day. The last time I played with it, it was the touch screen that does not response well, and as most said, the new update has made it better.
Maybe the one i got is "special" but i have not had any issues with the touchscreen. I put a universal screen protector on it too. The only problay i have is adjusting the volume when it's in the case. Lol

Jun 2, 2018 at 9:59 AM Post #966 of 6,418
Yeah, I meant I didn't think a rise to 109 was too excessive.

Having thought about that though, it isn't my place to judge what others consider a hike. I still think the price is reasonable, however I got one at 99 dollars so I definitely cant complain.

I don't think it is excessive either. I paid around 140$ with case at e-earphones to support the store and avoid shipping issues, and feel like I got a great deal.

Jun 2, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #967 of 6,418
dammit i knew this would happen but I just lost mine.
I was listenning it last night with the DT 770 Pro 250 and ATH 40X and now its gone..
just too small a thing to keep track of

Jun 2, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #971 of 6,418
Received mine yesterday. Downloaded the most recent update to my computer, but the instructions are all in Chinese. And my Google Translate refuses to cooperate, so can't really do anything. Any suggestions to get the instructions in English another way? Thanks!

Jun 2, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #972 of 6,418
0AB38F92-95A6-4E7D-A553-23192BA01BF3.jpeg
Another, awesome pairing I am enjoying, Clean, very clear detailed sound without the harshness I usually hear with other DAPs for this iem.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #973 of 6,418
Received mine yesterday. Downloaded the most recent update to my computer, but the instructions are all in Chinese. And my Google Translate refuses to cooperate, so can't really do anything. Any suggestions to get the instructions in English another way? Thanks!
just put update.bin file on your sd card, and then go to settings on M0 and hit update system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back