1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shanling M0 - Nano size, touch screen, LDAC & aptX BT, USB DAC/transport and ESS Sabre ES9218P, FW 3.2

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Mar 16, 2018.
First

Back
221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
Next

Last
  1. endgame4
    This has been requested before and the request has been acknowledged by Shanling. No promises as to whether it will be added or when afaik.

Johnleadman and RockStar2005 like this.
  2. lepre
    Export/Import of the internal favorites playlist would be useful too.

fingertrouble and AndySocial like this.
  3. Hurka
    Mostly outdoor. Using m0 while travelling in public transport with NC headphones. Usually having it in my pocket, don't know how facing into body - does it matter? The problem occurs also while sitting and holding it very close to the headphones...

4. greatwhite58
    Which way the screen faces does matter as that is where the signal is received/sent as the rest of th M0 is metal so blocks any signal.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  5. _daRK
    Do you have an android phone ? There is an option in Settings->Deleveloper options to set LDAC to "optimal quality of connection" (something like this). I have set "balanced" and no glitches at all with my Sony WH1000XM2.
    You can PM me if you want.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  6. Hurka
    hm. ok, but it occurs also while having it in my hand. I assume there is a problem with higher bitrate files in LDAC mode. If it is just the signal blocking, there will not be this "fast forward" sound after short glitch.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  7. Hurka
    No, I have the iPhone. This is the main reason to have M0, so I can use LDAC connection to my headphones and play loseless files on it. And there is an option to switch to LDAC Connection priority on M0, but the problem occurs also on this mode.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    RockStar2005 likes this.
  8. Johnleadman
    Ahh thanks i disnt read properly. Sorry about that!

9. oscillat0r
    FWIW I have the WH1000XM2s which I use w the M0 and LDAC on best quality and have no issues using it in the same scenarios. Could it be some change w the new Sony HP if not a defective m0?

J

RockStar2005 likes this.
  10. mathi8vadhanan
    A splendid pairing for just $145.
    D6AD20E2-81D6-48B1-B233-A991FAC347D2.jpeg

11. crabdog
    Yeah, DT8 is a solid IEM.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  12. RockStar2005
    Someone told me this only works temporarily to choose LDAC, and you can only make it permanent by going into BT settings while in a connection. So they were wrong then?? (I sure hope so! lol) You chose this a while ago in Developer Settings and it stuck in LDAC with most optimal connection???! :L3000:

13. DatGameh
    Hello
    I haven't actually gotten myself this device, but have a few questions regarding the UI.

1. When scrolling through songs/albums, is there an alphabet list on the side? This will be helpful with so many albums present.
    2. I remember seeing many users having touchscreen issues (e.g. swiping doesn't work properly, etc.). Was this addressed in the latest update?
    3. For the Morse Code implementation, what will be the planned commands?
    In addition, I suggest that you should make a "ideas considered" list consisting of requested implementations by users, so people won't say the same thing over and over.

Johnleadman likes this.
  14. _daRK
    AFAIK this issue is about the LDAC codec selection (yes you have to choose LDAC in BT settings to work it permanently) not LDAC stability versus quality in Developer settings.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  15. Johnleadman
    1)There is an alphabet list and this part relates to your second question
    2)touchscreen is still finicky so the alphabet takes some tricks suck as flicking it to work properly
    3) this was a joke I believe

DBaldock9 likes this.
First

Back
221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
Next

Last