1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shanling M0 - Nano size, touch screen, LDAC & aptX BT, USB DAC/transport and ESS Sabre ES9218P, FW 3.2

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Mar 16, 2018.
First

Back
149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Next

Last
  1. abitdeef

How about some head-fi peer pressure :) Buy it!!!! It’s only a little over a 100 bucks and it is SO portable. Ha ha

davidcotton likes this.
  2. csglinux
    Absolutely. Let's pile on the peer pressure :wink: @davidcotton - you should definitely buy one. You won't regret it!!!

davidcotton likes this.
  3. davidcotton
    I'm uk so it's £99 :p

4. abitdeef
    Even better! Seriously it’s a very nice little unit and does everything it’s supposed to and sounds better than many ‘bigger’ daps.

Minuses, no audiobook support, and the tiny interface takes some getting used to.

5. tashikoma
    Actually, it's not.
    99£ is lot more than 99$.

But davidcotton, you can buy it from a french website like son-video or audiophonics. You'll pay it 99€, that's less than 99£...

6. fish1050
    Yeah I mean who carries coins anymore? nice to know that little pocket still has a purpose :ksc75smile:

7. fish1050
    Take it from someone who travels a ton, :airplane_arriving::bus::railway_track::motorway: best DAP to carry around you can get that still sounds good by far. It is so small that if it wasn't for my headphone cable I might forget it was in my pocket. At some point I might need to attach one of those key finders to it so I can keep from misplacing it. :astonished:

I use to have to rearrange stuff to carry my old A17/Q1 stack. Now I just drop the M0 into whichever pocket is the least crammed full of stuff. The little clip case helps to when I have completely run out of pocket space which sadly happens way to often. Don't get me wrong it is far from perfect and it does drive me nuts several times a day when I need to change volume or find a particular track. Hopefully replaygain will be added soon and I can stop futzing around with the scroll wheel to change the volume so much. But most of the time when I travel I just turn it on drop it in a pocket and let it play and drown out the chaos happening around me.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  8. paddler57
    @davidcotton just get it, put the r6 on ebay. Use the proceeds to get better pair of cans/buds and call it a day. You might even come out of it financially ahead. :moneybag:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  9. Vimtoman
    You should buy one.
    I had sold my R6,
    Have a R3 but the M0 is what I use all the time now.

big hands may be a problem though:)

10. darkainu
    @Shanling Is there a way to display the Playing Song Information when I connect the m0 to my car via bluetooth. At the moment it only shows m0 on the car display but when I use my Sony A45 I am able to get the song information on the car display.

AndySocial likes this.
  11. Vimtoman
    Deleted :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  12. paddler57
    Why wouldn't the normal BT output work just fine with them? The L&R setup is a feature of the speaker, no? Many speakers have the ability to create L&R pairs these days. They aren't dependent on a specific BT signal.

13. Vimtoman
    I've deleted the post :) Just got them and did not check the manual.

Yep the sony syncs the speaker into stereo with add button.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  14. dissembled
    I’ll go on and say it. The M0 is probably the best sounding DAP I’ve heard in my life because of the clarity it exudes. How something so small can sound so good is mind boggling. And its overall price makes this whole deal even better.

Thanks, Shanling.

Shanling, barondla and abitdeef like this.
  15. Signal2Noise
    Damn it!

Which colour to get? Decisions, decisions....

barondla likes this.
First

Back
149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Next

Last