Shanling DAPs user theme
Apr 24, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #76 of 83
Yes, I know some of the colour contrast is bad, but i couldn't find where to change the colour of the line of text/make it look good while being readable.

The text color is in the config file in the theme folder. I liked the solarized theme someone made on this thread but HAD to change the contrast on the top line of text because I couldn't handle the red text at the top. You can find the colors by searching for hex color on google or something like http://www.color-hex.com. For the color, I just changed the string of numbers after the 0x. For example: 0xdc322f, the dx322f is the color. I am not sure what the 0x stands for (my guess is font size somehow), maybe someone with more knowledge than me can chime in for that.

20180424_151102.jpg

line_1522944036851.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #77 of 83
The text color is in the config file in the theme folder. I liked the solarized theme someone made on this thread but HAD to change the contrast on the top line of text because I couldn't handle the red text at the top. You can find the colors by searching for hex color on google or something like http://www.color-hex.com. For the color, I just changed the string of numbers after the 0x. For example: 0xdc322f, the dx322f is the color. I am not sure what the 0x stands for (my guess is font size somehow), maybe someone with more knowledge than me can chime in for that.…
0x is programmer's notation indicating that what follows is a hexadecimal number, that is base 16. That's the hex, for hexadecimal, in the hex color chart.

Jun 8, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #78 of 83
Hello! The theme is in black tones (replaced by the theme of a tree). Maximum contrast. Based on the firmware 1.30. There is a Russian language (instead of Thai). I did at the request of one of the members of the forum. Also in the folder are 2 more themes with enlarged fonts (+2 and +4 values). Download.

002.jpg
Hi! Would you be able to recompile this black theme based on Firmware 1.50?

Thanks!

Jun 10, 2018 at 3:11 AM Post #81 of 83
Hi! I tried to change the wallpaper of my M2s, but I got a problem. It stuck in the booting screen. I've already checked the file again and I didn't find any mistakes on my customized unzipped file. Could somebody here help me? What should I do?

Thanks

Jul 30, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #82 of 83
@Shanling Thank you for sharing the Theme Tools. Awesome to be able to tweak the look n feel to be how I want it - e.g. The screen overlay when increasing or decreasing the volume annoyed me terribly.

I would share some photos, but still trying to figure out how to upload them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back