SF Bay Area mini meet May 2nd 2015 (CanJam after party!!!!)
Apr 30, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #258 of 302

Good question!

I've posted the game plan in the first post, so please take the time to read it!

Wow, I was thinking of what to bring for sanitizing IEMs.

Thanks, Jude!
beerchug.gif

And if you still have the Cavalli Liquid Carbon prototype by now, please bring it along. I have a modded LCD-2 that I'd totally love to try on Carbon!

I'm hoping there's enough Audio Wipes to have some left over for people to take a couple/few with them after the meet's over.

And, yes, I'll be bringing the Liquid Carbon prototype to the meet.

I'll be bringing some IEMs (including the FitEar FitEar) for Moe and others to listen to (Moe loves IEMs), and whatever else I can reasonably fit in my bags--my Yggdrasils or Ragnarok wouldn't fit in any of my duffels, so it's a good thing others are bringing those! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #260 of 302

I'm hoping there's enough Audio Wipes to have some left over for people to take a couple/few with them after the meet's over.

And, yes, I'll be bringing the Liquid Carbon prototype to the meet.

I'll be bringing some IEMs (including the FitEar FitEar) for Moe and others to listen to (Moe loves IEMs), and whatever else I can reasonably fit in my bags--my Yggdrasils or Ragnarok wouldn't fit in any of my duffels, so it's a good thing others are bringing those! 
biggrin.gif

Awesome!

I'll have the Stax SR-002 with its amp unit modified there at the meet if you would like to check it out. It seems like you are all about IEMs this time!
beerchug.gif

Apr 30, 2015 at 9:59 PM Post #261 of 302
Is anyone bringing the Ragnarok? I am hesitant to bring it given I'm lugging the Yggy, black widow + PS, and a bunch of other stuff.

Bill, you'll also have the SRM-212, the original sr-001 and the portastax/5 pin cable as well :wink:

Apr 30, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #264 of 302
Hello everyone! I look forward to welcoming you all to Wikia Head-Fi SF headquarters on Saturday! 
biggrin.gif

As a kind reminder from Wikia management: unauthorized photography and sharing of any photos of our office (excluding designated Head-Fi event areas) is NOT permitted. To be clear: take as many photos as you wish of the Head-Fi meetup only. We have quite a few copyrighted/trademarked designs around our cool office space and we kindly ask our guests to enjoy with your eyes and not with your camera. 
cool.gif
  You guys know what happens when rules get broken so don't do it.

Another note: Please have your event ticket in hand when you enter in to the building. No ticket, no entry. Thanks!

Besides all that, my gear that's already at my desk:
- Barely burned in ATHM50
- My trusty FiiO e7

I wouldn't dare show up without some decent cans of my own. 
L3000.gif
 See you guys soon!

Apr 30, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #266 of 302
Okay, looks like I should bring my geek out 450 AND a geek out v2 :wink:. CEE TEE will show up by noon with my SE and you folks can hear the SE + Triad L3 lion, the stack I so lovingly call the Hugo stomper.

May 1, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #270 of 302
Hello everyone! I look forward to welcoming you all to Wikia Head-Fi SF headquarters on Saturday! :D

As a kind reminder from Wikia management: unauthorized photography and sharing of any photos of our office (excluding designated Head-Fi event areas) is NOT permitted. To be clear: take as many photos as you wish of the Head-Fi meetup only. We have quite a few copyrighted/trademarked designs around our cool office space and we kindly ask our guests to enjoy with your eyes and not with your camera. :cool:   You guys know what happens when rules get broken so don't do it.

Another note: Please have your event ticket in hand when you enter in to the building. No ticket, no entry. Thanks!

Besides all that, my gear that's already at my desk:
- Barely burned in ATHM50
- My trusty FiiO e7

I wouldn't dare show up without some decent cans of my own. :L3000:  See you guys soon!

Regarding tickets - I was planing in presenting my ticket in the passport app on my IPhone - is this acceptable or is a hard copy necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back