Sexually ambiguous avatars?
Mar 7, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #76 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
Emma Bunton.

I have this as my desktop. Good choice.

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #77 of 105
My avvies are usually J-Rock or J-Pop artists that I listen to. Makes sense, no?

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:39 AM Post #78 of 105
i am an techno idiot so i cant put up the avatars i want to..instead i am stuck with one that jahn sent me...so i am now a perverted storm trooper competing with barney slapping that ass and redshifter(dancing girl with the smiley face)as the three avatars with sexually suggestive motion. so there you go...

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:48 AM Post #79 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
i am an techno idiot so i cant put up the avatars i want to..instead i am stuck with one that jahn sent me...so i am now a perverted storm trooper competing with barney slapping that ass and redshifter(dancing girl with the smiley face)as the three avatars with sexually suggestive motion. so there you go...

Yours is by far the best though, the only thing better would be darth vader doing that to emperor palpatine
icon10.gif

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #80 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriyn
My avvies are usually J-Rock or J-Pop artists that I listen to. Makes sense, no?

Your current one is Elisha Cuthbert, though, no?

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #81 of 105
uh no...that is not elisha cuthbert..that is a japanese lady..take a closer look....i am sure if you look at her pits she is not a natural blonde..har har

Mar 7, 2005 at 5:01 AM Post #82 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
uh no...that is not elisha cuthbert..that is a japanese lady..take a closer look....i am sure if you look at her pits she is not a natural blonde..har har

I dunno... they look a lot alike. Here's a shot of Elisha in pretty much the same pose for comparison. Work safe, BTW.

Mar 7, 2005 at 5:28 AM Post #83 of 105
Aer's av is of aikawa nanase IIRC. In real life, she doesn't really look anything like elisha cuthbert. At least to me. The pic does a bit though.

Mar 7, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #84 of 105
I guess I'm just a final fantasy 7 nut for life.

Mar 7, 2005 at 6:26 AM Post #85 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriyn

Quote:

Aer's av is of aikawa nanase IIRC. In real life, she doesn't really look anything like elisha cuthbert. At least to me. The pic does a bit though.

Aikawa Nanase, now I remember her! I got copies of ID and Paradox from a buddy of mine. Don't know what she's singing about but I really like the albums. Man, it was bugging me a long time about where I had heard that name until I saw it in my Nomad.

Mar 7, 2005 at 6:28 AM Post #86 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
I guess I'm just a final fantasy 7 nut for life.

YAY FOR FFVII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOOOVVE FFVII!!!

hence, I updated my avatar to be as sexually ambiguous as possible
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

also...I just downloaded 587 avatars...so I have one for each day until 2 yeasr from now
biggrin.gif
!

Mar 7, 2005 at 6:34 AM Post #87 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
also...I just downloaded 587 avatars...so I have one for each day until 2 yeasr from now
biggrin.gif
!

You have a problem. Then, I'm trying to figure out how to best encode SNES music...

Mar 7, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #88 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
You have a problem. Then, I'm trying to figure out how to best encode SNES music...

Forget the SNES - go Gameboy. Nullsleep's DM medley is insane - all done from Gameboy sounds lol.

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/discograp...tist=Nullsleep

Mar 7, 2005 at 6:54 AM Post #89 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Forget the SNES - go Gameboy. Nullsleep's DM medley is insane - all done from Gameboy sounds lol.

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/discograp...tist=Nullsleep

Ah yes. I've seen stuff like this. Atari Christmas Carols come to mind. Oughta get some of these sometime. But anyway, the reason I'm doing this is the NES/SNES music is free (or "free"... not really sure which. I seriously doubt anyone is going to come after me for it, though), and I already know and love it. Starfox, FF3, Yoshi's World...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back