Sensaphonic 2X-S initial impressions
Oct 3, 2005 at 10:57 AM Post #46 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamdone
They sound great for the slower stuff but not so much on the faster ones. This was the same problem I had with the hd650/zu. A great headphone but just not the right choice for most of my music.

iamdone, I'm curious as to what type of music you're referring to when you say they sound not so great with fast music.

I listen mainly to deep house and I'm in doubt to purchase the Sensas for over a year now. Just can't figure out if my type of music will come to its full richness on the Prophonic Soft 2x (using the iPod shuffle and a PowerBook), or any IEM for that matter. Maybe you can enlighten me a little on the subject?

Oct 3, 2005 at 1:58 PM Post #47 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deephouse
iamdone, I'm curious as to what type of music you're referring to when you say they sound not so great with fast music.

I listen mainly to deep house and I'm in doubt to purchase the Sensas for over a year now. Just can't figure out if my type of music will come to its full richness on the Prophonic Soft 2x (using the iPod shuffle and a PowerBook), or any IEM for that matter. Maybe you can enlighten me a little on the subject?

I just meant faster rock type music. I'm not sure what deep house is but I'm assuming it's got a lot bass. If that's the case, I think the sensas will work for you. I posted a quick summary in another thread but it doesn't look like people are in agreement with my opinion of the ue10, so I'm not sure if others agree with me on the sensas. Use the seach, there are plenty of people that have the sensas now. I think this is my last post on the subject. I finally burnt myself out talking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back