Senn's HD 700's to be release in January 2008...
Feb 4, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #182 of 427
bring a camera phone. that is all. call it Operation Senndor.

rs1smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys, I never said I got my info from customer support, I got it directly from a rep that I am dealing with on a file of counterfeit CX300's. I'm going to see him at Senn Canada HQ this Friday or next Friday and will try to pry more info from him then. Slip a word about a sneak peak at one of the meets if possible...

Feb 4, 2007 at 11:41 PM Post #183 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My “source” tells me this is just a desperate ploy to flood the use market with HD6X0s.
tongue.gif

In anticipation for more speculation…

That doesn't make any sense. If I were in the market to buy me some HD6x0s and there was the possibility of getting the 700 in one year, I'd sit tight on my money (actually probably invest in another piece for my rig) and wait for the new ones to come out...(but on the other hand, would be quite pissed to have waited so long if they pushed it back another year, but to be honest, from the info I got and what the others can not say, I would wait...
wink.gif
I wouldn't say "Hey, the 700s are coming out, better get me some 650s"...

Feb 4, 2007 at 11:50 PM Post #184 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That doesn't make any sense. If I were in the market to buy me some HD6x0s and there was the possibility of getting the 700 in one year, I'd sit tight on my money (actually probably invest in another piece for my rig) and wait for the new ones to come out...(but on the other hand, would be quite pissed to have waited so long if they pushed it back another year, but to be honest, from the info I got and what the others can not say, I would wait...
wink.gif
I wouldn't say "Hey, the 700s are coming out, better get me some 650s"...

I think what he meant was that HD650 owners suddenly realized that they were veiled so this is their poly to quickly get rid of their phones.
580smile.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #186 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think what he meant was that HD650 owners suddenly realized that they were veiled so this is their poly to quickly get rid of their phones.
580smile.gif

Not only did I not rush to sell my 650's, I just recently added the HD600's. Heck, might even add the 595, too!
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #187 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by Televator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but let me just say that this is just a joke playing on the grado >< sennheiser mood here on these forums! not taking any stance personally as I haven't heard either phone yet (no grados at all and only lower level sennheisers HD497 max)

I'm currently enjoying my first 'good' phone the A900... sorry if this offends anyone
cool.gif

hulk.jpg

Oh no....no offense could possibly be taken! After all; it would certainly take somebody with super-human strength to break a Grado headband!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 12:11 AM Post #188 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not only did I not rush to sell my 650's, I just recently added the HD600's. Heck, might even add the 595, too!
biggrin.gif

Yup; and my HD600s should be gettin' here in about a week or so.
600smile.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 12:29 AM Post #190 of 427
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but... No... better keep it to myself. Keep the specula...I mean info coming. We've got until next January.

Feb 5, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #191 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

This is something I might do as well. Left two headphone outs in my amp so that two people could listen at the same time without using a "Y" adaptor. Have more headphones, but not one with similar impedance as the HD650, so might get another one, maybe the 600 to compare. Having a grado and a Senn connected at the same time yields too different volumes, not suitable for simultaneous listening.

Feb 5, 2007 at 1:30 AM Post #194 of 427
lol - those hulk pics are awesome. Anyway, you can't blame people for being overly fanatical (and sensitive) about their favorite headphones. Come on! Where else can we do that except this crazy place?

Having said that, I love the HD650/600/580/Jubilee. I think it is one of the best phones ever made, and it is definitely HI-FI. It takes a good amp (and other components) to squeeze the greatest mileage out of them, but when you get it right, they sing! For a long time I thought they were better than the HE-90's.

Neil

Feb 5, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #195 of 427
Quote:

Originally Posted by mirumu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ihveilez9.jpg

Ok.....now THAT one I do find to be offensive!
mad.gif

.....gotta admit; it IS funny though!!
icon10.gif
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back